NEED A CORRECT INFORMATION PLZZ ABOUT MARRIAGE BETWEEN 2 FOREIGNERS.

wel can u help to give information ... more...
i am from  pakistan .. and my girlfrind is from phlippines and working in oman ... and she has a valid visa. i dont know which visa but she is legal and working there.AND SHE IS AGREE TO CONVERT TO MUSLIM AND MARRY ME AS MUSLIM GIRL..
so wht is the procedure to turn over to muslim and mary her if i will go to oman and marry her... and also get the certificate of her girlfriend of convert to muslim and also get the certificate of marriage .. which i will use to register my marriage in pakistan to apply for my wife to get visa for living in pakistan ...
can u tell me how could that marriage take place in oman whn m on visit visa and she is also foreigner and have a valid visa.and get convertion to muslim and also get the marriage certificate from oman
thx in adv plzz plz reply me... and and better if send me..PM

edddy wrote:

wel can u help to give information ... more...
i am from  pakistan .. and my girlfrind is from phlippines and working in oman ... and she has a valid visa. i dont know which visa but she is legal and working there.AND SHE IS AGREE TO CONVERT TO MUSLIM AND MARRY ME AS MUSLIM GIRL..
so wht is the procedure to turn over to muslim and mary her if i will go to oman and marry her... and also get the certificate of her girlfriend of convert to muslim and also get the certificate of marriage .. which i will use to register my marriage in pakistan to apply for my wife to get visa for living in pakistan ...
can u tell me how could that marriage take place in oman whn m on visit visa and she is also foreigner and have a valid visa.and get convertion to muslim and also get the marriage certificate from oman
thx in adv plzz plz reply me... and and better if send me..PM

First, you need to refer to your embassy in the country to give you more details.

Looking good just have plan for it

Ask her to contact Pakistan Embessy and obtain the complete procedure. Meanwhile, you can contact the Pak counsellate there and take necessary steps.