Information needed

Hello ,

Do someone know how to apply for a job in country in North Europ?

Thanks

Hi  Yao Paulin,

Please can you give us more information about the countries that interest you and the type of job you are looking for?

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Thanks,

I have master and Engineer Degree in Biologic_ Vaccine and R&D Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical.

I'm looking job in such field and everywhere in the world.

Thanks

Hi Yao Paulin,

You should choose a country and make a search about the job market of this country.

As you are on the France forum, here we allow talking only about life in France and i would ask you to respect that. If you want to ask questions about other countries. Please look for it's forum and post there.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hello Christine,

If i wasn't clear about the fact that i'm looking for Everywhere. This take into account France.
So if isn't the case please tell me and i can log out of this blog.

PS: Give a quick look on the post before your's ( this come from one of expatblog, in which this guys mentions to put more informations)

Best regards

Yao Palin, the reason Expat.com is divided up into countries is because the rules and regulations of each country vary widely. I'm going to assume you're a citizen of the Ivory Coast based on your profile, which means that in many countries you will need a visa. Visa paperwork requires all kinds of different things depending on the country.

furthermore, working in pharmaceutical industries often requires a certain amount of local knowledge and/or certification. Again, country specific.

We're not trying to make this hard for you by dividing up in to countries, we're trying to ensure that you get better, more on-target responses to questions. Asking people to do all the work of job hunting and looking up the visa requirements for you isn't very fair, is it?

Thnaks ECS,

Don't worry i'm living in France  but i was in others countries before and i'm know VISA procedure.
The aim of my messsage here , is to find contact everywhere, anyone who can tell me reality in where his live and to get ready for this procedural process.

I also know that expatblog is specifically targeted to a country..

Thanks for your point of view and any information if which can redirect me.

Now i know that i can only ask question about france here.

Best regards