Pending cases in mol n jawazat after amnesty

Hi
I wanted to ask that what will happen to pending cases in mol and jawazat. I gave all my documnets to my current green company 20 days ago but there is no transfer till now .My previous company was red so they never gave me any iqama im giving transfer on passport only
My new company have to
1 take my transfer
2 change my profession
3 make iqama

Can they do all this in remaining days if not then what will happen after amnesty

Do they have to make iqama then change profession and make iqama again or just change it and make once
My previous employer was red new employer is green stil my new employer ask for release paper from old employer

adnan_889 wrote:

Hi
I wanted to ask that what will happen to pending cases in mol and jawazat. I gave all my documnets to my current green company 20 days ago but there is no transfer till now .My previous company was red so they never gave me any iqama im giving transfer on passport only
My new company have to
1 take my transfer
2 change my profession
3 make iqama

Can they do all this in remaining days if not then what will happen after amnesty

Do they have to make iqama then change profession and make iqama again or just change it and make once
My previous employer was red new employer is green stil my new employer ask for release paper from old employer

If all the documents are under process at the MOL and Jawazat you dont have to worry about the deadline since your papers are already under process.

They will change the profession and then print the new iqama.

Yes, you need to provide release letters if sponsor is wiling to release you and also online approval.

Do i need release letter even if my previuos sponsor is in red and have not given me iqama even after 6 months

adnan_889 wrote:

Do i need release letter even if my previuos sponsor is in red and have not given me iqama even after 6 months

Release letters are usually needed for any transfer. In case sponsor is not releasing and in case if in red, a transfer is possible without the actual paper but an online approval needs to be made. If you coordinate this with the labor office and your new company they can assist you to transfer without the release.

Well my sponsor gave me release letter but mentioned the name of my new company wrong. Will they work....
Now a days rush is so much that its impossible to get assistance from mol.

Secondly from whom online approval is required ?current sponsor or mol? Why would my sponsor will give me online approval when he is not properly releasing me?
He always does some  istake in release paper intensionally .... best i got was a paper with a partial name of my new company, new company said they will try to make it work, but i dono...its attested from chamber...the company name was musasa jabal yumbo n he wrote musasa yunbo

adnan_889 wrote:

Well my sponsor gave me release letter but mentioned the name of my new company wrong. Will they work....
Now a days rush is so much that its impossible to get assistance from mol.

He will need to re issue the release letter with the correct name in this case.

adnan_889 wrote:

Secondly from whom online approval is required ?current sponsor or mol? Why would my sponsor will give me online approval when he is not properly releasing me?
He always does some  istake in release paper intensionally .... best i got was a paper with a partial name of my new company, new company said they will try to make it work, but i dono...its attested from chamber...the company name was musasa jabal yumbo n he wrote musasa yunbo

The online approval is needed from the current sponsor and not mol.MOL needs this to be done in order to transfer, if he is not releasing you then you dont have any choice other than to get assistance from MOL , provided your company is in red or yellow. if in green the release is still the right of the employer. In between are you transferring to MEATECH ?

yea MEATECH how knwo them??? I am working with huawei outsourced to MEATACH...Are they good enough to make it happen?

adnan_889 wrote:

yea MEATECH how knwo them??? I am working with huawei outsourced to MEATACH...Are they good enough to make it happen?

:) i know them for a long time, while they are good enough to make things happen, I would not go there under any circumstance and I am sure some other members in this forum will agree to this as well.

Till now they supported me at every step

Well i work for huawei only thing related to them is that they are responsible for my paper work transfers etc and my pay....you knownthe concept of out sourcing like Sns rygon...same way

adnan_889 wrote:

Well i work for huawei only thing related to them is that they are responsible for my paper work transfers etc and my pay....you knownthe concept of out sourcing like Sns rygon...same way

I know the concept and I also know that Huwawei has been using them for long time. Most importantly I know how they deal with people as well. I know SNS and Rygon as well. Of the three I would prefer SNS.

Well currently i am only concerned about my paper work being finished before 3 nov with out contacting my current sponsor again, if they can do it then they are good enough for me.... i am only 1 in my dept on meatech payroll others are on rygon lcc and sns i hope everything goes well

adnan_889 wrote:

Well currently i am only concerned about my paper work being finished before 3 nov with out contacting my current sponsor again, if they can do it then they are good enough for me.... i am only 1 in my dept on meatech payroll others are on rygon lcc and sns i hope everything goes well

Good luck then.

Thanks they have not been able to make the transfer till now... I am tense now caz days are very few... after transfer profession change and iqama making is still pending.
Is there any official document i can ask from them that will keep me safe after nov3 like a letter from mol? Anything like this exist? I really do not wanna go to jail:p and iqama in 11 days seems impossible now..

adnan_889 wrote:

Thanks they have not been able to make the transfer till now... I am tense now caz days are very few... after transfer profession change and iqama making is still pending.
Is there any official document i can ask from them that will keep me safe after nov3 like a letter from mol? Anything like this exist? I really do not wanna go to jail:p and iqama in 11 days seems impossible now..

If you have a copy of your iqama stamped from the company and a letter from the company in their letter head stating that your iqama is under transfer process, this should suffice.

As far as I know them, anythings possible and I mean that in both ways.

HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:

If you have a copy of your iqama stamped from the company and a letter from the company in their letter head stating that your iqama is under transfer process, this should suffice.

Buddy i do not have iqama .....
Thanks for your replies though. They have given chamber stamper paper and my iqama no. But after that therevis nothing. Can i get the transfer after 3 nov on passport?

adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:

Thanks for your replies though. They have given chamber stamper paper and my iqama no. But after that therevis nothing. Can i get the transfer after 3 nov on passport?

In this case , all you need is a letter from the company with your passport number and entry number mentioned , stamped and signed from the company with the an attached copy of passport stamped from the company as well.

HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

In this case , all you need is a letter from the company with your passport number and entry number mentioned , stamped and signed from the company with the an attached copy of passport stamped from the company as well.

Thanks one last question can i process this after case after 3 nov as you know i have to transfer on passport

adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:

Thanks one last question can i process this after case after 3 nov as you know i have to transfer on passport

The process will continue if your documents are already under process, but as to what will happen, we all need to wait and see.

HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

The process will continue if your documents are already under process, but as to what will happen, we all need to wait and see.

Thanks for everything your knowledge is really helpful . Buddy i can see 2k in my diwan account at moi website does this means that i am clear from mol for transfer, as per my research when this amount disappear i ill get transfered is this correct? Am I clear for transfer or still something can hamper it?

adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:

Thanks for everything your knowledge is really helpful . Buddy i can see 2k in my diwan account at moi website does this means that i am clear from mol for transfer, as per my research when this amount disappear i ill get transfered is this correct? Am I clear for transfer or still something can hamper it?

The money being there indicates that your papers are still pending and has not yet been approved under Jawazat, once the money is used up its safe to assume that your iqama has been issued or transfer done.

HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

The money being there indicates that your papers are still pending and has not yet been approved under Jawazat, once the money is used up its safe to assume that your iqama has been issued or transfer done.

Dear HRGuru
They told me my profession will be changed to engineer with out my degrees being attested at the moment later i shall attested it and submit it at a later stage is it possible during grace period?

adnan_889 wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
adnan_889 wrote:

Dear HRGuru
They told me my profession will be changed to engineer with out my degrees being attested at the moment later i shall attested it and submit it at a later stage is it possible during grace period?

Yes during the grace period time (which is going to end by Nov 3, 2013) you can change the profession without the need for a certificate and also the fees. Later you can support your profession with an attested certificate.

Your information during my transfer was really helpful , well mea-tech managed to get my transfer but profession change and iqama is still pending.
They said that they will change profession to computer programmer
I have few more questions now ,
1)can my profession be changed now as amnesty as been finished without degrees
2) My passport will expire on 22 nov will this be an issue when they will submit it to issue iqama
3) Is there anyway I can monitor or check the progress online.
4) Am I safe from raids?

Thanks for your help.....

adnan_889 wrote:

Your information during my transfer was really helpful , well mea-tech managed to get my transfer but profession change and iqama is still pending.
They said that they will change profession to computer programmer
I have few more questions now ,
2) My passport will expire on 22 nov will this be an issue when they will submit it to issue iqama
4) Am I safe from raids?

Thanks for your help.....

No. now you would need to pay the SR.1000/- fees + you need attested degree certificates

No. You can get an iqama before and if not issued in time you can still renew the passport and then do transfer of information.

You can check your status using the link below.
https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

4) Am I safe from raids?

If you still have a letter from Meatech saying your papers are under process, yes you are safe.