Magazine looking for people's experiences

I'm a writer with Italy Magazine, the no.1 magazine for lovers of all things Italian. The magazine at present is undertaking a new look and is picking up thousands of new readers internationally each week. I'm looking for people who'd like to share their Italian experiences with readers. I'm looking to interview people who have made Italy their home, people who have holiday homes, and also people running businesses.

I'm also interested in talking to people who love all things Italian but who have no desire to live there, in fact anyone with an interesting story they'd like to share.

Anyone interested can message me direct.

Hi Flatfield, I've been living in Italy for 4 years with a year in between where I lived in India. I'd like to share my blog where i have a section of living abroad experiences. If you find anything interested I'd be glad to collaborate.

http://ernstkappa.wordpress.com/

Regards,

Ernesto

I'd be happy to contribute. Feel free to check out my blog for an idea of what I get up to in Italy.
Francesca
mixoilandwater.wordpress.com

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch, would still like to hear from other people who'd like to share their Italian experiences with our readers. I shall be in touch with you all in due course. I forgot to say, as I'm based in Abruzzo I already have a large amount of people here that want to tell their stories. Also city dwellers would be of importance too.

Hi Flatfield. we are are couple who bought a house in Alghero in 2003 renovated it and sold it in 2009, and then bought another renovation project and moved out here to Alghero in 2009.our son was 12 and spoke no Italian when we arrived and is now virtually fluent, unlike ourselves, we are still struggling along with the language. We have much to tell, if it is something you would be interested in. Paul and Diane

Hi Paul and Diane, Thanks for expressing an interest in telling your Sardinian story. I'll be in touch shortly with more information about the interview etc for the magazine.