Waiting for my email still !!

Hello all !!
After all those queries before I am still waiting for my email from MOH Oman. I hope it do come in the end.

Wish you all the best :)

Thanks Jeed_20.
I received my VISA and flight ticket.
Coming to Muscat on the 26th of November.

Welcome to the most peaceful country in the world. Have a blessed stay!

Thanks Schaz !!

Hi Friend dr_aich, your reply may be useful for me.
    I am waiting for my employment visa for Oman since last four months.
     As you got yours, so since how many days you were waiting for it ? I also want to know about attestation. have you done any kind of attestation ?

Pls reply..

Ashfaque Hodekar wrote:

Hi Friend dr_aich, your reply may be useful for me.
    I am waiting for my employment visa for Oman since last four months.
     As you got yours, so since how many days you were waiting for it ? I also want to know about attestation. have you done any kind of attestation ?

Pls reply..

Hi Ashfaque

I got my visa letter and contract exactly 2 and a half months since my interview.
As for the attestation, I have done them in Kolkata, India and teh first step is to go to your nearest Home Office ( Foreign and NRI) and after being verified apostilled by the Ministry of External Affairs .
http://www.mea.gov.in/legalization-of-documents.htm
I hope the above mentioned link helps you for your region, locality. I did not use any agent if you are thinking of that.
Good luck

Thank you dr_aich for your reply. I will be really thankful to you if you can answer to my one more query.
Actually my employer had not ask me about attestation yet.
So,is it required for everyone? I have to ask my employer about this from my side ?

Thank you once again......

Ashfaque Hodekar wrote:

Thank you dr_aich for your reply. I will be really thankful to you if you can answer to my one more query.
Actually my employer had not ask me about attestation yet.
So,is it required for everyone? I have to ask my employer about this from my side ?

Thank you once again......

It is a must. Regards