Legalisation of documents

Hi
I am currently working in Pakistan and in process of moving to KSA. My question is that how long does it take to legalize the documents from HEC, SACM and Saudi consulate? I was offered job in May and its almost end of September that my documents are stuck with Saudi Culture. They 1st sent me down the documents with the objection that there was some problem with my name. I provided them undertaking to resolve the name issue but it is still stuck there. Can anyone please help.
Also please define the steps through which papers need to go through

Regards

bela .. in pakistan ts matter of contacts and . the way u follow , there are lots of agents there in blue area islamabad and  , i hope in all of the cities. they just take 5 to 10 k and just get it done in a week or less from embassy and saudi culture..for HEC its matter of contacts  if u have some rltive or some one who have nice contacts in GOVT sector , it can be dome quickly other wise it just matter of more than a month. for any further information do let me know. ..

@desertlifestyle, my case is with OEC but it has taken a lot of time for equivalenc and attestation from HEC and now stuck in Saudi Culture

bella i told u there are some local visa and trave agents they can do it quickly , they just need some money just check around and u,ll find some one.

@desertlife Finally my documents are back from Culture Office..
Happy Eid :)

Regards

Dear All...

now n onwards don't trust and involve any agents in Pakistan for atleast Saudi Culture as there are lot of cases of fake stamps and it creates hell of problem ,,, submit your documents in Culture by yourself and use reference, you can involve agent for Embassy attestation.... (for culture 1-2 months, embassy 1-2 weeks if Karachi)

Regards