Hi new friends!

When I wake up inder morning, my telephone goes green green, I pink it up and I say HELLOOOOO!!!=)
Have a nice day, people from around the world!
If you are bored drop me a line, peace V

It should be Yelloooow instead of Hellooo =)

Welcome to Expat.com Danchella,

I've moved your message to the Almaty forum

All the best,

Julien

Hi Everybody,
Wish all of you you have a nice day!

Hi Bota!

Thanks and have a nice day too ;)

Armand

danchella are u from kazakistan ? may i ask u few info about ur country via skype?

Hi guys! how about getting all together in nice, warm and tasty place, maybe El Patio? Would be nice to actually talk...

Hello every1, hola, zdrastvuite this is vineet (u can call me vinny) am new 2 almaty. so far its been awesome despite limited russian language ability. am an experienced mathematics teacher who can help some1 improve his/her numercy skills or basic english conversation in exchange for a russian lesson. am really keen to learn spoken russian/kazakh. look fwd to your reply. cheers vinny

Hi Vinny!

Lets do it! I would love to teach you russian a bit.
I work from 10am to 6pm, weekends are free. what time is suitable for you to meet?

Hi exprimus

thank you for your prtompt reply. tell me about yourself please. what do you work as? plz could you introduce yourself. yes weekends are good for me. LOok forward to your reply soon.

cheers vinny

hi exprimus

thank you for the prompt reply. sorry for the  typing error in my earlier message. cheers vinny

Hi Vinny

I work in investment company, got lots of foreign friends around the world, graduated from UNI USA. I moved to Almaty last year and had some interesting time looking for a job here but now everything is cool and I am open to find new interesting people in Almaty! I am twenty two and sometimes I am really charming! )))
How about you? Where do you work and why did you pick KZ? What do you think about living in Almaty? Any friends with you or you alone here?

hi exprimus

thats great. you are us graduate. well i am a math teacher and my job got me here. i wud describe mysellf as a professional nomad i guess. i do have friends here. its just wanted to learn some russian. are u russian? i am 43 years old man. not in your age group. so you may want to be with people of age group? are u looking at some english  or math lessons in return? look  fwd 2 ur reply soon. can see u are online now. cheers
viiny

Vinny,

This is nomad country congrats, you got to the right place! ))
I am kazakh, but Russian is my primary language. My bosses are 60+ phD, and we feel pretty comfortable discussing business.
I dont actually seek anything in return but talking to you will help a lot to improve talking and teaching skills I guess. Plus I have a student studying English and I thought our connection will be good too
I dont know whether you prefer professional russian teacher (usually it's 50+ big russian woman))) but I could help you feel comfortable surrounded by russian speaking people here!

hi my friend exprimus, 

thats gr8. i am quiet happy to exchange teaching related or education related ideas with u. i am not really after professional teacher/s for my russian language lessons. really appreciate if you are willing to give some time without anything in return. tell me about the student who is studying english. if u can introduce me to russian speaking friend thats great. that way i will learn russian faster. if mega mall is good for you on weekends we could meet up. let me know in case where to from here.

cheers vinny

hi

Hi kashif hussain butt,

Can you please introduce yourself :)?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi how are you. I have been offered a job in Taraz. What is it like?

keith

how r u and i dont no about u can u tell me about u somthing ?

i am pakistani and im new in almaty and i need friend her

hello)))

hello viny
how r u today, where r u from, we need a native speaker to teach english? contact me if interested
thanks
saule