Looking for accommodation in Budapest starting 17.08.13

Hi al

Code:

I really need help in finding to rent a flat or half of flat. I have to be in Budapest from 17.08.13  with a new job. The rental sites are making me crazy and I don.t trust them. Does anybody has friends who rent app/ studios for 1 person?? Of coyrse in a nice location 5, 6, 7, 11 district preferably.

Please help!:) Thanks

Hi NDiana!

You should try posting an advert in the Budapest housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hi.
I am also needing an apt for August30th and the rental agencies I don't trust especially booking from overseas.
Are you thinking of staying in a short term week space at all til you find something more permanant? It was the option I was planning.
I would like to find a graduate/professional roommmate to share with if you find a 2br.

B

Hi NDiana,

I am here to help you with my services. I offer property hunt free charge on your side. I am well connected to the real estate agencies in Budapest so I can give you a full view of the market.

Please, write me an email with all the criteria and I will find your you home in Budapest.

Ilikecomfort.com

[email protected]

Barbara

If you have FB account, you can join group Rent in Budapest, there are many rooms for rent post by owners

If you have FB account, you can join group Rent in Budapest, there are many rooms for rent post by owners

Hi Barbara,

Can you please share your information with us concerning accommodation. :)

Regards,

David.

P.S: Sorry for off-topic.

Hi. I went to the FB page and it just shows alot of pictures. The locations/addresses nor the price is listed.

So, it requires a public comment on anything I would want more info about. This comment goes public and I'm not interested in posting my inquires publicly.

is there a better site? more personal?