How to know whether there is fine or not?

my wife's visa expired on aug 12th..it was issued from riyadh...am staying in jeddah...before the expiry date i went to the jawazat office in jeddah on 7th....they said come before 2 days of expiry..and it was ramsan time so the office was closed....and from the next day my horrifying days started....i went the office on 13th....they asked for some papers which was not with me...(i was carriying almost all the necessary documents),,,and the nxt day also the same thing happened...and for 3 days they didnt even cared for the application...and on the fourth day they sais the visa is from riyadh you better go there...and also i came to know that there will be a fine of 10,000 sr and immediate deportation...
at last i went to riyadh leaving my pregnent wife alone in the home in jeddah....from riyadh i came to know that it has been 6 days aftr expiry of the visa...so they send to the head of the office ( they said its manager...bt i think the head of the police force)....he said its ur mistake....its deportation....but he didnt told me of paying fine...and gave one week time to exit...and one think i forgot to tell i am weak in arabic...so all the office language was arabic...and i didnt understand clearly wether i have to pay the fine.....how can i know wether there is afine or not?????????????plz help.......its important.....

In Riyadh one of my friend had the similar situation and he found an agent in Shumesy [Riyadh] are to get the fines reduced to 3000 & Visa also got extended somehow.

So the point is, just try to find such agents and they will make everything possible for you