Best way to go and live in USA

hi i would like to go to america with my husband we live in england im french he is gambian we have tow kids and his sister just had the green card not long ago.
my father live in quebec. Maybe you have some advices for me the best way to go and live there

sure. I'd like to hear about your supernatural powers. Looking forward.

hi everybody
I'm just thinking I really want to make it as an actress. Im not sure if i would love more on stage or movies i thing i want to experiment the tow.
If any one have any clues about where I'll have the most chances to make a good living from being an actress (23 years old I am)
I'm thinking about Canada or USA not only LA and New York please unles they really hard chances somewhere else
thank you
need your advises

Hi maloujo,

A new topic has been created from your post on the USA forum.

Wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

The best way to go to America?  Turn left at Greenland.

maloujo wrote:

hi everybody
I'm just thinking I really want to make it as an actress. Im not sure if i would love more on stage or movies i thing i want to experiment the tow.
If any one have any clues about where I'll have the most chances to make a good living from being an actress (23 years old I am)
I'm thinking about Canada or USA not only LA and New York please unles they really hard chances somewhere else
thank you
need your advises

Movies - Los Angeles, theater - New York, TV - Canada

Even if your husbands sister has recently gotten a green card she can not sponsor your visa or his visa.  She must become a US citizen before she can file papers to bring you and your family.  Tell her to start studying.  She has to pass a test. All the best.