You can't do business anywhere if you don't respect local community .

I am posting this bcz Today early morning ( at 8:30)  , I had a phone call from this number (09420001988) .He didn't even start with good morning and no words to introduce himself and he keep asking only what kind of business I can suggest and what business I am doing.
The purpose of giving my number on some posts is just to share and help  someone who really interesting to know information on current  business opportunities in my country . But he seem so rude and big head while he talking to me.
So I said him "you are not addressing properly your self first and what kind of business opportunity you wanna hear in 5  minutes ? "
I can't share any detail info via phone to the person who don't respect me. His first impression went down and I said him again" if you don't respect local people how you want to make business in Myanmar ?  "
I 'been traveling around Europe , Africa , Middle East and some neighborhood countries , no one is success if they don't know how to deal with locals .
I am sure this person is just having Big head and look down to myanmar people. We are not welcome these kind of business men .
If you are  thinking just to take ur benifit and not leaving any good foot print to Locals , your Business won't be last for longtime.
We are helpful and tolerate to any foreigners but we are not stupid .
My words represent behalf of  Young Myanmar Entrepreneur .
We are welcome to you if you prefer Win-Win .

I totally agreed with you. Respect always comes first before anything else. Without respect in first place, basically is = worthless.

Mutual respect is imperative. A very few expats are  arrogant. If they fail to learn the culture and the ppl of the country they are in, they will bound to have problems sooner or later. Myanmar ppl are nice and helpful by nature but neither stupid nor naive. Make no mistake about it. Someone without proper attitude will not go far in life. That's apply to anyone, anywhere in the world, not just in Myanmar.

Thanks for your comments . Appreciate it :)