Frequently asked questions U S embassy to your faincé ( interview)

You must know the name of your fiancee how it pronounced  and spelling , because you will write her name on one of the forms that you send to the embassy and sign in front of the consul on the form

you need to know also know her number phone :)

* Questions from the Consul:
1 - Did you read what is in the forms you fill yourself?
2 - Do you acknowledge that all the answers are correct?
3 - Where you u met fiancée, when and how?
4 - How was the first meeting ? And when?
5 - How long she stayed with you in the country? Where exact she stay ?
6 - Do your parents agree to get married?
7 - (in the case of the age difference) what ur parents think about the age diffrence ? and whats u'r opinion about that
8 - (in the case of different religion) what ur family think about that and whats ur opinion  ?
9 - Do you have a letter or e-mail from your fiancee?
It is advisable to have a letter or email  or more

10 - What does  your fiancee do?
11 - Where do you work? What do you do now?
12 - Have you visited America before?
13 - Who is your Sponsor there
14 - Where do you intend to live in America?
15 - What are your plans for the field of work?
Any important piece of information sent by you or sent to your fiancee to immigration or embassy belong to you, your fiancée or belong to the sponsor, you should know

see u later

NB : Questions pose in most  embassies

Hey thanks for this list.

This is a great line of discussion.

My husband and I are currently walking our way through this awful process. We are not yet at the consulate interview stage, but it is coming soon. I will enjoy to contribute more to the topic as our case progresses. I am discovering the process of Immigration to the USA is one of the longest; complex, and emotionally demanding in the entire world. It takes some poor people years to meet the criteria. Luckily for us it is moving faster than that.

We started putting together the mountain of documents, bits of evidence, and pieces souls for them to scrutinize for it about 6 months ago. We are now about halfway there. Praying for an interview date this summer.

I hope everyone else who does this has a speedy processing time.

I would love to hear how it goes for others

thank you for posting!! no matter what process you choose, it certainly IS a process! sometimes I feel like I'm living a nightmare and just trying to grab hold of my loved one. the stress can truly be a strain. it is our pure love for one another that keeps us going on this path to togetherness; the goal, the end result! THANK YOU for giving us a place to share