Footballers required - 1st June

Dear all,
We are a bunch of Brits taking part in a 6 a side football tournament at Friedrich Ludwig Jahn Sport park next to Mauerpark, Prenzlauer Berg on Saturday 1st June.
Unfortunately, we only have 5 players!!!!
We would love to have a couple of players to play in our team - so we can have subs - so we can all have a break!!!!
We promise to buy a couple of beers afterwards to thank you for joining our team.
We are a pretty average team - so no major skills required!!!
We just want to have a bit of fun, and meet other Berliners!!!
Email me for more details ([email protected])
See you on the 1st!!!
Cheers
Colin Lafferty

Collin,

my name is Sotiris and would love to try out for the team! working as a business consultant, but i have been playing football at high school / university teams etc. 

best,

Sotiris
mob: 0162 6225420

Sotiris,

Thanks for your message,

We would love you to join our team on Saturday!!!
We are meeting at the entrance to the park (Friedrich Ludwig Jahn Sportspark, off Eberswalder Strasse) at 9am on Saturday morning for registration of our team.

If you could meet us there that would be great - we will be the 5 Brits speaking very poor German - you will spot us!!!!
In case you are running late, or miss us, you can text me via my UK mobile on +44 7736 543 658.

If you can bring boots (were playing on grass and astroturf), shin pads, etc and a Red tshirt that would be helpful.

Look forward to meeting you and playing footy on Saturday!!!
See you there!!!
Colin

ps - heres the link to the actual tournament for your information
berlin.lsvd.de/projekte/respect-gaymes/

Hey Colin,

Good stuff. Very excited. See you 9am on Saturday.

Best,

Sotiris

Sotiris,
Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for playing on Saturday.
We really appreciated it, and hope that you enjoy it too.
If you drop me an email, i can send you some photos from the day.
Enjoy Berlin, and please do get in touch when you come over to Liverpool later in the year!
All the Best
Colin