Happy Birthday William James Woodward

No birthday cards, wishes, greetings or messages can express in words the amount of love and respect I have for you.

Here's my humble attempt at giving you a very warm greeting on this special day. Happy Birthday, dear WJWoodward.

I love you,dad!

-b-

ps : when i post this..it's already June 4th, Jakarta time

Happy Bithday James!   Enjoy!

Cheers, Douglas

or, rather, Happy Birthday James!

Douglas

happy birthday sir

many many happy return of the day

be happy alway

Thanks so very much to all of you for the warm wishes. Tomorrow will certainly be a very special day for me, knowing that there are wonderful people in so many places wishing me well.

Abbie, lots of love to you and Phaedra...........hugs & kisses

it's already 'tomorrow' in this part of the world,dad...

kiss and hugs,
-b-

and yes, i would like to say it out loud and proud..
"that birthday man,is my father...."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WJ Woodard!!! Remember me?? I know I haven't been keeping you busy for a while, but I'll be back, don't worry. In the meantime, just wanted to wish you a VERY happy one! I know I'm still not too late because it's 7:30pm here and so you're only one hour ahead. Hope you're in the MIDST of a GREAT celebration!!

Til next time!!! :)

Thanks lacret60,

No problem, you got in well under the wire with your B'day greetings since my day is June 4th. Aabie who lives on the other side of the International Dateline started the post when it was already June 4th there.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi sir,
Happy b'day sir.wish u have loads n loads of joy n happiness around u n ur family:)
And its really nice to wish a wonderfull person, who has been guiding all d expats /foreigners throughout d world.

Thx a ton sir.have a splendid year ahead!

Aha! Now I get it. Good, glad I wasn't in any way too late. So I'll assume since TODAY is June 4th that you are at this very moment celebrating in TRUE Gemini style. Hope so!

CHEERS!

Happy Birthday William!

Kind Regards
Dhiraj Prakash