I want new friends in kl

Hello.its arshii.i m moving to malaysia in the mid of spet want to make new friend ther.i dun knw anyone in kl.does anyone want to be my friend ?

hey, how you doing ? Welcome to Malaysia !! do mail me at [email protected]

I vl be ther soon.i vl send u a mail

Hello Arshii,

I will be coming to KL soon. Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Usman

Hi Arshi,

I am also new to this forum and I am an Aussie but have few Malaysian friends. Where do you stay and/or usually hang out? Maybe we can meet up for drinks or two. :)

My email is [email protected].

Regards,
Warren

Hey I vl be ther after few days.i vl contact u

hi evrybody!!I'm french and mooving soon to KL : in january.. therefore I want to meet a lot of cool people there..a new life is starting!Do you know if it's easy to find new friends? I'm affraid to be alone during the first time even if I'm mooving with my boyfriend, contact me if you want ([email protected])!

Hi im Ameen.
ive been moving back and fourth to different countries and I am a Malaysian.
Ive been staying in KL for nearly 2years now and i get around using my GPS =)
I dont have that much frieds as when i got back to Malaysia, all my friends are married and all my siblings+niece are all out of Malaysia. So i am looking forward to make new friends and hang out.
anyone here who would like to hang out can always email me at [email protected]
I can hang out till late and I dont mind travelling far!
have a nice day everyone!

You can count on me as your friend. You are most welcome to Malaysia, the heartbeat of SE Asia

Hi, I'm a Malaysia origin from Kuala Lumpur! Hope that we can become friend. you can email me whenever u come: "[email protected]" :)

This is a very, very "out date" topic....way back 2011...!
Most of the people should be in "?" countries already....(*___*)

Hello MateusCheow.

This is an old thread (2011). :/

Please start a new thread on the Kuala Lumpur forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed