Car dealer in Sohar

Would anyone be willing to share the contact details/website of a used/new car dealer in the Sohar area? I will be moving there in August.

Thanks

Hi, There are many ads here for cars for sale for locals, I have one too, since I am leaving in 4 weeks. Mine is a Mitsubishi Nativa 2007, which is a good 4WD vehicle, not huge, more like the size of a Nissan Pathfinder. You can find more used cars for sale on the oman.dubizzle . com website. My vehicle is on there too, you can find it under Mitsubishi Nativa, and many more others of course. We have been here for 3 years, my wife taught in the international school here. We pass vehichles on to new teachers all the time. They are good and dependable.
Let me know if this helps,
Marc

Hello Marc -> Concerning your car, you could post an advert in the Vehicles section (Cars) in the Sohar classifieds. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie,
Yes, I did post an ad there, actually I deleted it this morning because I just sold the car.
Marc

Thanks Marc. The listings on the website gave me a good idea of prices and the types of vehicles on offer. I won't be in Sohar till August so I guess I have a bit of time to look around. BTW, I'm glad you managed to sell your vehicle.