Taxi from Tocumen airport to Albrook airport

Looking for info on a reliable taxi driver to take 4 adults from Tocumen to Albrook airports on Feb 22. Any contacts would be great.

Contact [email protected] - he's a shuttle driver and its the same cost as a taxi and it would be easier with luggage to have his service.

Thank you so much AuntieFlo. Can't wait to get to Panama for our first visit.

Enjoy your trip.  Where will you be exploring?

We are staying in Boquete and explore the area. My wife, Suzanne, and I are hoping to move to Panama in 2015. So maybe next year we will explore a different area. I'm not sure if Boquete 's cooler climate is the right place; coming from Canada, we may want a warmer area, Roy

We lived in Boquete for just that reason.  It's the humidity in the rest of Panama that I couldn't take and I'm originally from Buffalo, NY so I know humid!  LOL. 

We lived in layers of clothing and without any air conditioning or heater. 

Are you renting a car when you get to David?  If you want information on Boquete contact me and also a recommendation for a car rental place (it's not in David) let me know. 

Where are you staying in Boquete?

Thanks for the help, Jose contacted me and Im waiting to see if he can drive us. We are staying at Isla Verde and may rent a car after a few days of walking around. We really need to look around so would be good to have a rental contact in Boquete.Thanks

Contact [email protected] to get a car rental quote.  Bill is an expat, from Florida, and he shoots square with you.  He will also arrange a pick up for you from the David airport if you rent from him.  His car rentals are half the price as from the airport and even from the other car rental place in Boquete.  I know, we priced them all and used to rent from him when we wanted to get to touristy places.

Thanks so much for your help Florence, I will check it out.

if you don't want to rent a car right away , contact Mitchell Bell [email protected]  Excellent driver and very safe vehicle.  He lives in Boquete and was our shuttle driver from Bocas del Toro to David and Boquete

sorry had to add a correction to the e-mail address.

Thanks for the info Mickn, I may need to get him, Roy