Reasons to leave Hungary

No doubt about it, I love Hungarian people (very very friendly and accomodating in my experience), part of Schengen and EU (still), good food, even if people might complain, bureaucrary is limited.

Health care is more than fine (in my view).

Tax system is VERY, VERY good for those who have no income and pensioners in EU ar every well protected.

We were quite happy, but we (me) thing things nasty are coming. (Notably support for real locals (who pays??)) ANSWER Inflation helps the government.

So so may memories on Hungary (notably on people (children are polite, no or almost no crime)).

Being afraid to go  the street in London or Netherlands is not good.

Enough on positive points, Hungary (for expenses) is going to Western Europe, in my view there will be a crash in property market. Bottom line I am not a Millionäre . My savings is what I have (Inflation does not help). Having said that we can go to restaurants 3x pw, drink wine (or whisky), smoke (for me) what I want.

Sorry visitors, I have to stop

No doubt about it, I love Hungarian people (very very friendly and accomodating in my experience), part of Schengen and EU (still), good food, even if people might complain, bureaucrary is limited.
Health care is more than fine (in my view).
Tax system is VERY, VERY good for those who have no income and pensioners in EU ar every well protected.
We were quite happy, but we (me) thing things nasty are coming. (Notably support for real locals (who pays??)) ANSWER Inflation helps the government.
So so may memories on Hungary (notably on people (children are polite, no or almost no crime)).
Being afraid to go the street in London or Netherlands is not good.
Enough on positive points, Hungary (for expenses) is going to Western Europe, in my view there will be a crash in property market. Bottom line I am not a Millionäre . My savings is what I have (Inflation does not help). Having said that we can go to restaurants 3x pw, drink wine (or whisky), smoke (for me) what I want.

Sorry visitors, I have to stop

-@cdw057

I don't mean to sound rude, but why do you keep posting the same thing? Do you really miss your home county or Hungary that much?

@SimCityAT Indeed I tend to repeat myself, actually this post was originally posted on the Turkish forum and (probably rightfully by the moderator) moved to Hungary (which is fine and understandable).

I miss Hungary indeed (but also miss the other countries and I also like where I live).

Apologies for being repatitive. I hope I can control myself in the future.

It's all good.

We all are trying to find our,"happy place" in life.

Life is all about change like it or not.

@cdw057

No worries. Im used to the same conversations