Moving to Mauritius

Hi all. My name is Kasturie. I am currently teaching in South Africa. I have 27 years teaching experience as a  primary school teacher. I am interested in moving to Mauritius to live and work and eventually retire. How can I go about doing this. What's the best way forward. Please help me with any information on the above. Thank you.
Hi Kasturienaidoo,

Welcome on board !

The best way would be to contact schools and offer your candidacy. Networking is key here.

You can download and read the Living in Mauritius guide for expats, you will find useful articles about how you can move and work here.

Regards,
Bhavna
@Bhavna
Thank you very much.
You're welcome !

Make sure that you browse through the ads and create your own advert/CV in the Jobs in Mauritius section of the website. Not only you'll get more views but we will make sure that we send your ad in our weekly newsletter.

Cheers,
Bhavna
@kasturienaidoo
Hi, try to contact the IPS school in Mauritius.  Enquire with them.

@kasturienaidoo The guide is an excellent resource. its also helpful for talk to people here in Mauritius. I suggest making some South African friends on expat.com already living here. I also work for a company to helps many South African citizens with aspects related to moving and settling. I can help you just message me. I know what its like as I've lived and worked in six countries now.