Legit website to find work in Switzerland

What or where to find a legit website to work in switzerland
Hello Aseriosdanmartin,

How are you ? Since this is your first post, could you please introduce yourself ?

Regards,
Bhavna

In general you can just google for a Job and hit the apply button.

If you are non-EU, you may waste your time with this country.

If you are a rocket science leader - open an account at LinkedIn - and wait for getting called by a Headhunter.

@Bhavna hi I'm June 29 years old, i'm planning to move there in switzerland after my internship here in denmark. i'm a filipino and working as pig farm worker and would like to go there to look for another Job like cow worker. thanks

@calumpitjune08

I am working only agriculture horticulture related company

@Bhavna hi I'm June 29 years old, i'm planning to move there in switzerland after my internship here in denmark. i'm a filipino and working as pig farm worker and would like to go there to look for another Job like cow worker. thanks
-@calumpitjune08

Why do you say you are English if you are Filipino?

Either way, unless you are a highly skilled worker where there is a shortage of workers, you will not be granted a work visa,

My name is Rose I'm new here and nice to meet you all

Welcome to Expat.com, Rose !

Are you looking for a job in Switzerland ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna bless day everyone; I'm Arnold cayasen from Philippines I'm looking for a dairy farm worker jobs in Switzerland,

@Bhavna .....yes pls.

Has anyone read the following article : Finding work in Switzerland ?

@Bhavna hi maam good day how can apply can this job in Switzerland specially skilled 

Hello lloydrabulan259,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

What do you mean by 'specially skilled'?

I suggest you read the Living in Switzerland guide for expats > Work in Switzerland.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com  eam