Itsme account for expats

Hi all,
Can someone advise?
I noticed that to identify myself for different administrative purposes, it is mandatory to use either Itsme or eID (which we cannot have as expats).
Can an expat with 3-year SP open an Itsme account?
How do you proceed to, for example, apply for Household composition online at the commune?
Thanks.
`yes, with your electronically readable resident permit you can sign up for itsme.
@gafarvictoir
Hello,
If you have a Belgium ID card you can access the eID features. You need a card reader and PC to access the feature.

With this you can activate your itsme account.
Alternately you can use you bank credentials as well to activate your itsme account.
@Aneesh Thank you for your response. How do I apply for an electronic resident permit?
Is the same as my physical "titre de séjour"?
@Rudra1985 Thanks for your response. I do not have a Belgian ID card but a "Titre de Sejour".
My bank (KBC) said to activate the Itsme account I need a least a permanent card (F card).
How was then wondering how expats proceed?
If you have 3 year single permit that means you also have an A card. You have two options to setup your its me account.

1- Buy a card reader and login with you A card.
2- If you already have a bank account you can do this with your bank card and bank card reader (provided to you by bank for free)

See here for further details.
itsme-id.com/get-started
@hssn601 Thanks for advising.
That was my understanding.
But my Bank said it will not be possible with the current card I am holding.
Which is surprising and the reason I am seeking for advice.
GAFAR
Which permit you have? I have A card and created its me account with BNP bank card, my wife also have A card and he created its me account with KBC bank card.
@Rudra1985 Thanks for your response. I do not have a Belgian ID card but a "Titre de Sejour".
My bank (KBC) said to activate the Itsme account I need a least a permanent card (F card).
How was then wondering how expats proceed?
- @gafarvictoir

I'm not sure at all you need a F card... Normally any resident permit will allow you to create an account on itsme.
itsme is just a link to your phone number and your resident permit (national, eu, etc...) that allow you to say: "hey, it's me, I'm myself'