Covid vaccines

Now re Covid vaccines, is Brazil using the 270 day rule from last vaccine? I had my third jab (booster) the end of November.
Which will leave it close to 300 days, The problem is there Portugal and other European countries have delayed giving the fourth vaccine.

Many thanks
I have not seen a 270-day booster requirement on ANVISA or SUS sites.
Do you have your source? We have had the 4th in May.
The booster in Portugal is the third Vaccine. I looked on the BR Gov site and it just said you need a vaccine certificate but no days mentioned, Here if you only had two shots then its 270 days maximum re validation if you have had three shots then there is no expiry as yet. My headache is I have to fly from Heathrow and there is no information there re expiry. I don't want to get to the airport and be turned away.

@ltoby955 

"Published 29.06.2022
1. Passengers must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure from the first embarkation point. The certificate must be in English, Portuguese or Spanish." from https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php I got my third booster in Dec and flew back last month. Only the airline required proof of vaccination so Im fairly certain you won't have any issues. Most airlines especially the employees aren't aware of the rules as long as you have proof of vaccination you should be fine. 

I believe you will be fine. I flew back late May and all that was needed was fully vac (2 doses) vaccine card.
The airline was the checkpoint. No one in BR (GRU) checked my vaccine record.
I was checked two weeks ago in Campinas just before passport control, My vaccine cert was around 210 days since the third shot, airlines won't even read messages or tweets anymore so its a guessing game.

@Texanbrazil thank you for sharing this. I have been wondering if the vaccine cards are checked once landing in Brazil.

I went from JFK they just glance at my card check to see if it 14 days vaccine a Anvisa paper and to check if I had COVID to be within 24 hours that all

When I got too brazil they check the Anvisa paper
07/27/22 American Airlines still lists travel restrictions by destination.   They use Sherpa, which can also be accessed individually if your airline is no longer providing the information:

@abthree I had to show my vaccine cert in Lisbon Aiport and on arrival in Brazil. It's such a worry these days, you wonder if you will actual be allowed to board.

@abthree I had to show my vaccine cert in Lisbon Aiport and on arrival in Brazil. It's such a worry these days, you wonder if you will actual be allowed to board.

- @ltoby955

I just flew Air Canada, from GRU to Toronto, then on to Seattle Washington, USA. No one ever asked to see my vaccination card, anywhere. The airplane, (a scarebus, not Boeing) died in Toronto though and I got to wait there for 14 hours. At least they did not lose my luggage, I need my cachaca.

07/27/22 @abthree I had to show my vaccine cert in Lisbon Aiport and on arrival in Brazil. It's such a worry these days, you wonder if you will actual be allowed to board.

- @ltoby955

I figure that the airlines are already worrying about it, so I don't have to.  They have a vested interest in making sure I meet the requirements, because they have to pay to carry me back to my point of origin if they let me on the plane and I get turned back.  If they let me board, then I figure I'm home and dry, unless I throw my vaccination cert away somewhere between the arrival gate and Passport Control.  Which I've never done yet. 😉
I had to show my vaccine card in order to get into the PF office to pick up my CRNM yesterday.....

Still one of my favourite books is Charles McKay's "Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds", written 1856.....

Still one of my favourite books is Charles McKay's "Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds", written 1856.....
- @Inubia
Likewise.  Human nature has not changed, imagine that!  We think we are "modern" with all our technology but we are still humans, many of us apparently quite superstitious and ignorant...
@Inubia

Same for me when I want to register at PF last Friday. But the woman there barely looked at it! Haha. 🤣🤣 Just to verify I had one...

If anyone knows of an Internet site which shows the current Covid requirements of the world's air travel destinatons I would be very grateful to see it.
Edit: Nothing like searching oneself 1f61a.svg

Travelbans.org.us is a good site.
@El_Jost

There are a number of sites that show what are supposed to be the current travel requirements by country, such as https://travel.state.gov/content/travel … ation.html  or  https://www.covidchecker.com/en/   However, I would not trust any of them, I would go to the individual country, or better yet, the airline on which you wish to fly as they maintain their sites better than most governments would/do. Good luck in your travels, I love it
07/29/22 If anyone knows of an Internet site which shows the current Covid requirements of the world's air travel destinatons I would be very grateful to see it.
Edit: Nothing like searching oneself 1f61a.svg
- @El_Jost

See Post #9 in this thread, seven posts above yours. 😃
Thanks for the info guys :)
@El_Jost

There are a number of sites that show what are supposed to be the current travel requirements by country, such as https://travel.state.gov/content/travel … html or  covidchecker.com/en/   However, I would not trust any of them, I would go to the individual country, or better yet, the airline on which you wish to fly as they maintain their sites better than most governments would/do. Good luck in your travels, I love it
- @rraypo

traveldoc.aero

This site is been linked by KLM / Air France to check for restrictions. Obviously it's always better to double check, ideally on the country's own website, but traveldoc has been 100% reliable for me, so far.
@ltoby955

for BR this doens't apply. Two shots, that's it.

But Argentina has this 9months rule.
U.S. First lady Jill Biden tests positive for Covid-19.
So much for double-vaccinated and twice-boosted. If this continues she will soon be looking like a Swiss cheese.
My father died of covid just before they rolled out the vaccine, I have mine and contracted covid like many others and hey presto we are still here.
08/17/22 My father died of covid just before they rolled out the vaccine, I have mine and contracted covid like many others and hey presto we are still here.
- @ltoby955

Condolences on the loss of your father.  I'm glad that you've recovered.

@abthree Thank you so much, we all lost so much time to covid and so many familes were left grieving loved ones without being able to attend their funerals, my heart goes out to all who went through this.