Opening a Bank account in Belgium

Hello everyone,  do you have any bank to reccomend for opening a bank account in Belgium?
I would need to open ity quite soon for my job. My employer needs my Belgian bank account number within two weeks from now
Best regards
Daniele

@poguestra If you need one quickly, look at wise.com. My Euro account has a Belgian address and has a BIC and IBAN.

Did you start the process already with a bank ?
Any major bank will do the job...
KBC/CBC, ING, Fortis, Belfius...

but if you're a freelance, you might want to consider other one (KBC/CBC, Fintros, ...)
Thank you Alex, I don't have a fixed address in Belgium for the time being and I wonder if this is a linmit to obtain the bank account which I need to open asap
@meme1
Not yet, that's why I wonder if someone has a contact to suggest...I need a bank account within 2 weeks but I don't have a fixed asset for the time being...I'm astaing in hotel at least for 2/ 3 weeks while looking for accomodation.
Best regards
Daniele
@ronfel
Hi Ronfel, where should I look at? I don't see the link....
@ronfel
Anyway, I don't have a fixed address for the time being....
Best regards
Daniele

@poguestra They apparently don't like links on here.  Wise (formerly Transferwise). I have a Euro acct with a US address

@poguestra Hi I just opened an account in KBC. They were really helpful but to open an account without Belgian residence card you have to prove that you have connections with Belgium. I gave them my work contract and my renting contract, but they still had to decide on that and gave me the basic account only. So I suggest you open an account online at Wise. It's easy and you can do it for any current address. I used my address in Serbia.