PCC certificate

Good morning

I need a PCC certificate but my visa expired an year ago. How will go about this? Please advice,thank you
Good morning

I need a PCC certificate but my visa expired an year ago. How will go about this? Please advice,thank you
- @kamauian2017

If you are outside Bahrain. Go to nearest Bahrain embassy they will help you.

If you are inside bahrain. You need to have a valid residency permit or grace period extension to apply for pcc certificate.
@topinsight01

What if i have a run-away case
Forget about the Police Clearance Certificate. You will never get it until the case is cleared.
Hi everyone, how can I apply for a PCC ? Can I apply online (do you have the link please) and/or I need to go to a local police station?

Cheers
Hi everyone, how can I apply for a PCC ? Can I apply online (do you have the link please) and/or I need to go to a local police station?

Cheers
- @Expatt2022

If you are in Bahrain you can apply online. If you have never registered your fingerprint in police station in Bahrain. After applying online, you will have to visit police station to register fingerprint.

Thanks for the prompt reply. 

Is it the good conduct certificate (police certificate) service on Bahrain.bh?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Is it the good conduct certificate (police certificate) service on [link under review]?
- @Expatt2022

You can check on Bahrain.bh Search for Good Conduct Certificate and you will be able to see the first result. Click it and follow the steps.
Thanks, my finger print is not registered. I clicked on a link to view the offices where I can register my finger prints but nothing opens.

Any idea of where I can go register my finger prints please (possibly near the airport area) ? Do I need to take an appointment or I can just walk in?

Thanks a lot.

MUHARRAQ GOVERNORATE POLICE DIRECTORATE: MUHRARRAQ POLICE STATION

07:30 - 13:30

Multiple Links for the same place.

Hello

Can someone please advise on the below points-

My wife was on dependent visa, her visa & CPR expired long back,  we are planning to leave Bahrain by next month.

How can I get PCC for my wife?

The police will not arrest her if we go to police stations for fingerprint since she doesn't have valid visa.

Please advise the procedure.

Thank you

@topinsight01 Hello

Can you please advise on the below points-

My wife was on dependent visa, her visa & CPR expired long back,  we are planning to leave Bahrain by next month.

How can I get PCC for my wife?

The police will not arrest her if we go to police stations for fingerprint since she doesn't have valid visa.

Please advise the procedure.

Thank you

She can't leave without paying fines anyway. First sort that out with NPRA and then worry about PCC.

@XTang Thank you for your quick reply.

Do you have any idea how much it can be, & is it like I pay the fine & then extend the grace period.

Last year I extend the grace period for her & my 2 children to do the visa but unfortunately my company turn away last moment and didn't do the visa. I paid total of 177 BD, 59 BD for each to extend grace period which expired on August 2022.

I believe we will have 1 month grace period time to exit the country, can we apply for PCC during that time?

Your kind response will he highly appreciate.

Grace period is after expiry only. Not for visas that have been expired for a long time. Once you pay the fines, you will only have a week at most to exit. Do the pcc during that time.

@XTang So like basically after paying the fine I'll probably have few weeks to leave the country and during that time I can apply for it? As I know I won't be able to apply online through Bahrain.bh as her CPR expired. Is there any way that I can apply directly? Please advise how & from where I can apply.Regards

Go on bahrain.bh.  The process is listed there.

Hello, can one with visit visa of 1 year apply for PCC, no CPR.

No.  PCC is only for residents of Bahrain (visa and CPR) and only when they have been residents for at least 6 months.

Okay, thank you

What if someone had a case , was detained and sent to court but was released based on no evidence. Can the person get a PCC.

Or it means the person has criminal record in Bahrain.(a day detention).

It's not about detention. Unless convicted you can get it.

@XTang Just to give an update- So we paid the fines and they gave us 1 month time to get new visa or exit the country.

After having the grace period we went  CID to apply for PCC but as per them we must have valid RP to have PCC from inside the country. They suggested to give fingerprint and apply for it once exit the country, so we went to police stations to give fingerprint in Hoora.

Last week we exited the country and next day I applied through online & within a day we received the PCC.

Good outcome.  And yes, doing fingerprints in the country is very smart and I always advise it.  From outside with fingerprints, it can take months upon months.

Hello sir, I have gone for the PCC, but to my surprise I was told I have finger print before, how n when I don't know. I paid the money, was told I will collect 2 to 3 days. Hope all is well.

Hello everyone, I have received the PCC, though I was scared but it was very fast and I'm so grateful thanks to everyone on this forum.