Police waiting time after applying for nationality

Hi guys!

About to apply for my nationality in 2 weeks. Can you please let me know how many days/weeks you had to wait for police to come to your house? On average? Did you have to wait to receive a paper first? Also, what kind of questions do they ask? Thanks!
Would appreciate any response!
Hi,

Region: Brussels

I asked my 3 friends (who have now Belgium nationality). They said there was no police visit for nationality.

I am not sure about other regions.

@Jimsen thank you for your response. I've heard in Brussels they don't do police visits for nationality. I am based in Wavre and the lady at the commune mentioned that I should expect it.

Hi @lizliz55

Can i please ask you if you eventually had a police visit in Brussels ? How long it was the waiting time?

thanks a lot

Hello @Lizliz55

Can i please ask you if you eventually had a police visit in Brussels ? How long it was the waiting time?

thanks a lot

Belgium Nationality waiting period

hi to all Is it true that after submitting declaration to be a Belgian, and you don't receive any letter from brussels within the 4 months waiting period. It should be considered a positive ...

@mansurdostakhel82,

Hi, once your document is submitted, the prosecutor has 4 months to make a decision.

If this is not done, then its deemed as approved.

Did you already check on mydossier? Perhaps your nationality is already there.

I got mine in 3.5 months.

@mansurdostakhel82,
Hi, once your document is submitted, the prosecutor has 4 months to make a decision.
If this is not done, then its deemed as approved.
Did you already check on mydossier? Perhaps your nationality is already there.

I got mine in 3.5 months.

-@BMM996210

This post is 18 months old, I think the OP would have had an answer by now.

@SimCityAT Have a look .

the previous question was from 27th September 2023. which I dont think is an old post?

My answer is to that user.