CPR Renewal while passport is under renewal

I wish to apply for my son's CPR renewal but his passport is under renewal. His RP(visa sticker) is on the old passport but will be changed once passport is renewed(expected by 2nd week May). Does CPR renewal online depend on passport? Can we renew CPR and then update passport details? I am concerned about municipality address card validity so wish to apply for renewal faster.
I wish to apply for my son's CPR renewal but his passport is under renewal. His RP(visa sticker) is on the old passport but will be changed once passport is renewed(expected by 2nd week May). Does CPR renewal online depend on passport? Can we renew CPR and then update passport details? I am concerned about municipality address card validity so wish to apply for renewal faster.
- @Jdsoni

CPR Renewal is not connected with the passport . If you have valid residency, You can renew the CPR. But please note that If you apply for CPR now, it will mention old passport number and old validity will be mentioned in the CPR Extract. You can update it through Kiosk once you have the new passport and update the details in NPRA.

The Municipality address card is valid for 30 days from the date if issuance.
thanks a lot. One query..If we apply online then how many days are they taking on an average to issue CPR?
thanks a lot. One query..If we apply online then how many days are they taking on an average to issue CPR?
- @Jdsoni

Once you have uploaded all the documents, it takes 2 - 5 Working days for them to dispatch it via post.