Nightlife??

hi everyone well i hv been in mauritius from last couple of months but still havent found a nice place to go clubing.

Im originally from New Zealand so was looking if anyone knew any places where i can party like how i did back home lolz any info is welcome and would love to join anyone for a beer and make new friends here :)

Hi Roh,

Welcome to Mauritius!!!
There are nightclubs and bar to socialize all over Mauritius. If you tell us your defination of   " Nice place to go clubbing", we can suggest a few to you.
Cheers!!!
Terence

Hello Roh!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Somehow, some tips for you: maybe that you've heard that specially in Grand-Baie during week-ends, the nightlife is very active, you have several bars, like Buddha club, N-Gyone, Banana Café, Cocoloko, Bay lounge...

Julie's Club at Pereybère...

Shotz, shout, Kenzi Bar at Flic en Flac...

Hope this helps & enjoy.:cheers:

Harmonie.:)

Roh,

I've just moved to Grand Baie and it's the nearest place that describes what you're looking for.

Give me a call anytime on 942 1712, as I go out most weekends there and you're welcome to join

Social life is quite good.

If you're a rugby fan, I'd recommend you watch the world cup there as they've great sports bars - we can watch Ireland beat NZ in the quarters!

thanks guys.
harmonie: i have been to all these places...do u know any other places??

@ paul

yea thanks man i saved ur number so next time im in grand bay i will give you a call as i have transport problems atm as i still dont have a car yet bt thinking of buying it at the end of the year.

im a die hard rugby fan well lately haven't seen a rugby game in abt 7-8mnts bt still the spirit is alive. And i'm sure the opposite will happen to what you are predicting lol

Les enfants Terrible...Pointe aux Canonniers @ Roh, 7614466 my no, buzz me, i go out almost every weekend so i can give you a lift, im in Mahebourg so Curepipe is on my way.