Pr approval chances 2022

Male : PR
WORKING: 11 YEARS
OCCUPATIONAL: PIANO TEACHER
QUALIFICATION: LTCL
Salary: is not fixed but 1+++ (cuz doing freelancer)
RELIGION: BUDDHISM
Ethnic: Chinese
FEMALE: EP
WORKING: 3 YEARS
OCCUPATIONAL: PIANO TEACHER
QUALIFICATIONS: DEGREE in music
Salary: 2750
RELIGION: CHRISTIAN
Ethic: Chinese

guys.. wonder is this fit the requirement of pr application for the female sponsored by pr husband?. How long it takes btw...and if after pr application possible to go back Malaysia meanwhile waiting for the results? Or the percentage will be lower cuz the applicants not in SG?
We just want to have plan staying permenant in SG. Very thankful for your feedback ....

i dont know much about the topic, but do you mean go back to malaysia after EP is canceled? I think if you cancel EP then the info in the PR application is invalid, and have to update again, but then it doesnt make sense to apply as PR while not being a resident here

Nope ..I left three months contract in my company... After that just going back to Malysia visit my family and rest for two months then coming back and work as same field again ..

Cuz I dint have kid but marry for only three months.. not sure if the details to weak to support the application...

How long have you been in Singapore? A PR application usually has a chance only after three years of consecutive stay in Singapore.
If you were here shorter, I suggest you work on EP/S-Pass (which would be necessary anyway, because a PR application takes 6 - 12 months to process).

Thanks beppi.. sorry for wrong inbox u...
I been three years working now going to end contract after three months.. so .. wanna going back hometown for two month for parents visit then continue work bin SG again