Investor Visa transfer to lmra employee visa

Please how can an investor visa holder whose visa is expires this month transfers to lmra employee visa?  how is it done, which document is needed?

Thanks for your feedback

There is no transfer.  These are two different types of visas.  Cancel investor visa and apply for work visa while staying in Bahrain.

Thanks sir for your feedback

investor visa cancellation procedure please

@XTang

if someone does'nt want to cancel the investor visa and wants work permit as well then what will be the procedure?

You can't.  LMRA investor visa and work permit cannot coexist at the same time. The issue is that these are essentially the same type of visa i.e. it comes with an employer......................sponsor can always be changed if you, for example are on a golden visa, which means that you can become the sponsor.

investor visa cancellation procedure please

-@6010waqas

Login to EMS system.  Go to visa cancellation.   Takes 5 seconds.

Or fill out the forms on the LMRA website and hand them in at the LMRA counter.

My investor visa application has been rejected 3 times by NPRA citing " visa transfer conditions not met". Please let me know how to proceed with it.

Is the CR active?  your shareholding in the CR is above 1-2%?

@XTang

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes CR is active and have  24% share.

Note: I had multiple entry visa from causeway ( saudi resident), not sure if this has to do with rejection

Ahhh yes, NPRA will ask you to be on a single entry.  They send back applications for multiple entry visas.  Other people in the forum have had similar issues.

@XTang

In-fact my multiple entry visa was expired on 21st February(exited on the same day) and then i re-submitted the application with medical report on 25th February. Still the application got rejected on 28th February. Your help is appreciated .

Get a good agent to apply on your behalf and tell him this history.  You may get a better idea of what is going wrong.   I can't say what the issue might be as I haven't seen your application.