Tuberculosis case enquiry

Hii sir,

In 2021 I got selected for job at a hospital in abu dhabi where after two months I did a health checkup due to chest pain but after the tests doctor told that we suspect pulmonary TB and they admitted me in the hospital for one week and took my speutem tests which all came negative but they told me to go to home country and get the treatment because they said that you will fail medical exam anyway.

They cancelled my work permit and I went to my country and came back after one month on visit visa and worked in dubai on visit visa for three months then I went for visa medical where they said you have a scar in the chest and then they did my speutem test and skin test for TB which all came negative again. So they said that you don't have TB and gave Me the medical fitness certificate of DHA stating that I am "FIT TO WORK".

after that I got my emirates ID and visa stamped for 2 years but after one year I resigned from the company and joined another company but when my new company applied for My E-visa they got to know that I have a case pending in Abu-dhabi because of that e visa can't be given. I went to abu- dhabi "Disease prevention centre" where they said that you have a ban Due to TB. They said that when you were here in abu dhabi the hospital had sent your one speutem sample to SEHA for Culture test which came positive and as you were unavailable we gave you the ban.

My question is that they gave me a ban on the basis of the tests which were done on jan 2021 in abu dhabi,  but I am given fit to work by DHA on AUG 2021 after all the tests. I have my new emirates id and visa copy too. So how can I remove this ban.

I am currently in UAE.

This is a tricky situation.

First of all, when you got the ban, it was due to a POSITIVE sputum result.  With X-ray evidence and a positive sputum test, a new visa applicant faces a permanent ban.  So that part is correct.

The subsequent testing cleared you and you got your visa.   I think there was a time gap and overlap hence this situation came up.   All you can do is try to appeal to the DHA by explaining what you put here (With documentary evidence) and prove that the previous test result / ban was incorrect.  You might need to engage a lawyer.