How to bring step children under Saudi family visa?

What is the process to apply for Saudi family visa for step children? Our application earlier on for me and kids (step children) under my husband dependent was recently rejected. What are other possibilities to get this through? Appreciate help and advise soonest. Thanks

zurinzulkan wrote:

What is the process to apply for Saudi family visa for step children? Our application earlier on for me and kids (step children) under my husband dependent was recently rejected. What are other possibilities to get this through? Appreciate help and advise soonest. Thanks

they can come only once they are legally transferred under your husband name in NADRA in all records, Bay-Form , Nicop and passport also. then you can process normal family visa.
in case he do not want to transfer them on his name, then you can invite them on visit visa only by your own absher.

OP didn't mention her nationality.  You are assuming she is from Pakistan.

OP, read this thread for your question:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=851721

Good day… guy's can you give me in advice to my question:  How to bring here in saudi my wife & daughter, filipino nationality. Thank you..!  To update me..

We are muslim family, by shariah law my kids unable to transfer legally to new husband name because they are not blood related. So we had a guardianship agreement  approved by government, endorsed by saudi consulate on permission from my ex husband for kids to be living together with me and him in saudi. We send this across during application of family vida and it got rejected. So i wonder is there other way we can go through this process?

Answering your question, Im from Malaysia, and husband from canada. We are muslim family. Ive looked at the link topic given in bringing the step kids. Ive gave the information across to the company gro, however the response we got is the law have changed. We really want to move and reunite as family again. We are totally clueless how we can go about it. Appreciate help.

zurinzulkan wrote:

We are muslim family, by shariah law my kids unable to transfer legally to new husband name because they are not blood related. So we had a guardianship agreement  approved by government, endorsed by saudi consulate on permission from my ex husband for kids to be living together with me and him in saudi. We send this across during application of family vida and it got rejected. So i wonder is there other way we can go through this process?

pls share the documents and i will let you know the details

Hi Sir, During the submission we have provided below;
1) Husband Ekarma/ Passport copy
2) Kids & I Passport copy.
3) Kids birth certificate, Arab translation.
4) Guardianship Agreement from my ex husband allowing kids and I to move with new husband. This is released by Ministry of Justice and endorsed by Saudi Consulate.
5) Custody Legal paper showing, custody of kids are 100% to me as mother from court and translated to Arab.
I believe these should be sufficient enough for family visa. Let me know if there is more to cover? Thanks

zurinzulkan wrote:

Hi Sir, During the submission we have provided below;
1) Husband Ekarma/ Passport copy
2) Kids & I Passport copy.
3) Kids birth certificate, Arab translation.
4) Guardianship Agreement from my ex husband allowing kids and I to move with new husband. This is released by Ministry of Justice and endorsed by Saudi Consulate.
5) Custody Legal paper showing, custody of kids are 100% to me as mother from court and translated to Arab.
I believe these should be sufficient enough for family visa. Let me know if there is more to cover? Thanks

i have send you one mobile number of an agent, they are in Riyadh , they can guide you and even on minimal fee they can get Visa for you as well.

Location riyadh Batha, if you are another city you can do on call discussion and send documents to them they are reliable.
check your inbox for contact and location

Thanks Sir, i will pass this info to my husband so he can check on it too.

@zurinzulkan  me apply three time in mofa website online and make chamber all times visa rejected they said that relationship not identify. My sons and wife visa accepted but step daughter rejected if you find solution for your issue please share with me how i apply visit visa .

Thamks
@saqayyum2000

Dear Brother

I am in the same situation. Istiqdam is ready to give visa to my wife but not for her son ( my step son ). Kindly provide contact details of the agent in Riyadh so that I can approach them to help me out of this situation.

Liyakath Hussain
@zurinzulkan

Hello Sister

Please advise if you were able to get visa for your son

Liyakath Hussain
@ashfaqahmedraja1111

Dear Brother

Please advise if you were able to get resident visa for your step child.

Liyakath Hussain
@zurinzulkan

Please help me as well of the number so that i may contact.
@liyaqathussain84

Any success is this regard brother? Can you share details of how you were able to bring your step-child to KSA . We are indians in same situation kindly share any details that can help us. Thankyou
@zurinzulkan @liyaqathussain84
Any success is this regard sister? Can you share details of how you were able to bring your step-child to KSA . We are Indians in same situation kindly share any details that can help us. Thank you

@saqayyum2000 can you share details of how to bring your step-child to KSA . We are Indians in same situation kindly share any details that can help us. Thank you

@liyaqathussain84 i have done a detail research and meet some isteqdam responsible personals as well specially to discuss these kind of case.
all you have to do is follow the below .

1- follow normal family visa process. DO NOT FORGET TO PAY THE FAMILY VISA FEE of 2000 SAR. fee is fixed for 1 family which included 1 wife and kids.
2- once officer at window told you step kids are not allowed then go to Manager of that isteqdam office and explain the case but you need to provide the below documents.

1- your country local court for the custody of child to mother order translated in arabic and attested by your country MINISTRY OF FORIEGN AFFAIRS and attested by saudi embassy form your country.
2- in pakistan NADRA kids registration form where step kids is under his new father name as guardian. same translated in arabic , attested by MOFA and Saudi embassy.
3- If possible an affidavit or NOC letter from EX husband (if alive) stating that mother have full rights to take the kids with her around the world under her full responsibility.
4- In case EX HUSBAND is not alive his death certificate same with translation and attestation.
5- Mother OLD passport copy with her first husband if she have any, Dont hide this else it will be caught during visa stamping.
6- old iqama numbers or iqama copy of kids and mother if they have ever visited saudi arabia on first husband sponsorship
7- NADRA CRC (Child Registartion certificate of adoption) translated and attested

Isteqdam Senior office or manager will conduct a small interview of father in his office and if he finds out all documents are proper he will sign the documents to go to window again where window officer will keep your documents and ask you to wait for a while and in 20 to 30 minutes he will issue the yellow slips.
@saqayyum2000 may Allah ease your affairs aameen. JazakAllah khair for a detailed research and helping  unite families stuck in such a situation.

One question brother, what is the challenge in bringing the step-son as 'son' instead of wife's son? And any contact details of agents who can help in this document preparation and permanent visa procedures for Indians?
@saqayyum2000
Please also provide me the number
@saqayyum2000
Please also provide me the number
- @Syed Osama Farooq
in pakistan NADRA kids registration form where step kids is under his new father name as guardian. same translated in arabic , attested by MOFA and Saudi embassy.
Please guide, is this FRC?
How can I get it as guardian?

@liyaqathussain84  please i too need agent number

Hello Farheen,

I don't think liyaqathussain84  has the number of any agent as he was himself looking for help on the forum.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Farheen Begum43 Hi, did you recieve the Visa for your stepchild, Please contact me as I am doing for it as well

For step kids it is very easy process now. does not matter if kids passport is on Real Father's Name.

except required documents by govt of KSA you need to add child custody COURT order translated in arabic , which must be translated by Saudi Authorized translator and stamped by foriegn affairs  and Saudi Embassy .

here person should not apply online visa , he must take appointment and visit personal and before he go to window he should meet the jawazat on duty manager and explain him the case present child custody document translated in arabic to him, then he will write a small slip and attached with your documents and then he will go to windows to submit documents.

thats the easiest and only process.

@saqayyum2000 , thanks for your valuable feedback for everyone, have you got the yellow slip for your step child.

actually, I have one question , I have one stepson and his guardianship issued by court to her mother 100 % for upbringing , education etc. do I need still be able eligible to apply his permanent visa or I need produce any other documents which refer to my name.

is there any requirements to add step son in to FRC ( Nadara) for adoption child as to be considered as guardian.

my stepchild already passport made with guardian name of his mother name same as issued gaudianship by court.

@saqayyum2000 Thanks for the valuable information. just to know whether you have received visa this way? was there any problem while stamping.

Could @zurinzulkan or anyone please confirm if you have successfully gotten visa and iqamah for your step kids?

Please share steps taken and tips.

Thanks.

@saqayyum2000 can I hv agent number plz

Can someone post format or sample for NOC from father after divorce to apply family visa for stepson

@Vlog with Aashiq hey. Where you able to bring your stepchild? How was the process?

@saqayyum2000 hi. Thank you for this. Is this prosess specifically for certain nationalities? I have iqaamah through my husband who is french and I am Norwegian. We would like to bring my son (Norwegian) from a previous marrige to KSA and we are looking to know the process. What is the last step you mentioned about adoptation?

@saqayyum2000 would you kindly send me the number?

Hi , my wife has joint custody of my step daughter with her EX husband.

If we provide consent form from her EX husband will that be sufficient?

Or is it a law that you need to have sole custody for step children?

@Hamid Ali Iqbal Dear Brother, Can you guide us about step son visa process

@sabtain194 please contact*** on whatsapp

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please note that contact details should not be posted here.

Should you have information to share, kindly do so on the forum itself.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@saqayyum2000  can you send me the agent number as well please. Thank you

@saqayyum2000 Please can you send me this number?