Can I visit Singapore for 90 days for TCM treatment?

Hello everyone

I am a Saudi national, Thinking of traveling to Singapore to receive Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM)

I have a series of diseases since 5 years, I went to a lots and a lots of doctors with no seems any solution for my health

Long story short, I have stomach ulcer, nausea, fatigue, Rheumatism, Fibromyalgia and all doctors have no clue whatsoever to treat any of these conditions

after years of trying Western medicines, I am thinking to try Traditional Chinese one, I have heard that Singapore have a very good TCM treatment

but I have heard TCM to shows results it takes time, so I think I would need to stay 90 days in Singapore at least

but I have heard medical visa is hard to get, and you will need some local doctor to write that the patient at risk for not getting treatment in Singapore...TCM is not recognized in Saudi..so I am not sure how to get that

so any way, is it possible to take medical visa for 90 days in Singapore?

if medical visa is not possible, can I enter Tourism 30 days? and go out and come again
but I just saw new news that Saudi national would require to isolate for 7 days

so how its possible to enter Singapore for 90 days?
if not possible...should I try TCM for other easier country? pls suggest if you know

Thanks for reading

As a visitor you normally receive an SVP (tourist visa) for 30 days. If you have good reasons to stay longer (and proof for it), you can extend it twice by another 30 days - but the second extension is VERY hard to get!
Longer visa on medical grounds can only be obtained with a medical certificate by a recognised doctor certifying that you need such long treatment.
I heard that Bangkok is easier for this (if they don't happen to have a political crisis at the time) and they have excellent private hospitals. But I have no idea whether they are any good at TCM.

I see...thanks for replay

If TCM doctor write that I need to stay..is it possible to extend the visa? Or should it only be Western doctor at Hospital?

Unfortunately, there is long political issues between Saudi and Thailand, that Saudi citizen are forbidden from traveling there

You can get the visa requirements from the relevant authority (probably ICA in this case) or your nearest Singapore embassy.

Salam,  you can always enter with a visa and get a letter from your treating doctor to extend your stay if needed. Approval of any extension is up to the discretion of the immigration authorities.  Check with the Singapore embassy in Riyadh or ICA for more info. As for me,  I can help find a good clinic or doctor I wish you a Swift recovery. Wassalam aalaykum