Guidance

Hey there,

I have  a few queries regarding my  relocation to Jubail

1. Is it easy to obtain a saudi drivers license?
2. What are the general week end activities?
3. Are there good places for hang out?
4. Are the rules so strict to follow?
5.How is the accommodation scene

I am lil curious as i a lways had a strict prision like opinion about saudi and as i am relocating from London , living a care free life , wud that be difficult to adjust

Replies and guidances are much appreciated!

Cheers!!

Hello eisen007 & welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you our participative guide life in Saudi Arabia, there are some articles which may help you, for ex: the driving license.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

eisen007 wrote:

Hey there,

Hiii

I have  a few queries regarding my  relocation to Jubail

1. Is it easy to obtain a saudi drivers license?

Its reverse parking and some singnal questions. not difficult.

2. What are the general week end activities?

General week starts from Saturday to Wednesday.. Thursday and friday are weekends.

3. Are there good places for hang out?

There is no good place to hang out in jubail expact Beach..

4. Are the rules so strict to follow?

Hmmm. As this is muslim country so there is some rules but there is no difficult rule to follow.

5.How is the accommodation scene

You can hire good villah in Fanateer areas. its good and clean.

I am lil curious as i a lways had a strict prision like opinion about saudi and as i am relocating from London , living a care free life , wud that be difficult to adjust

Replies and guidances are much appreciated!

Cheers!!

Brother its not difficult to adjust. most of the forigners living and working in Jubail Industrial city. so don't worry.. :)

hello mate well first of all i have to say to you that the money which you have told us is about 2000 dollars so if you convert it to saudi currency well its not too much its just a nice money but not a very good handsome amount but as you got a masters degree and a 3 yrs exp i personaly think they should offer you more money and as i have got a uk experience as well i must tell you that its just money here in saudia but no social life and very strict rules

hey Mate

Thanks for the reply , !
Well for the pay , i know its lil less but the company is Punj Llyod and i didnt wanna pass the offer ,

Hope I d be alright

Cheers xx

@ AK

Thanks a million for the detailed  reply

Much appreciated

I think i should be alright :)

Thanks for your time

Cheers xx!!