The average hotel cost in Manila Philippines

What is the average home cost in Manila Philippines with maid service full-time maid service 5 days a week

The average hotel cost in Manila Philippines

It varies of course. Depends on the class of hotel and area. For example hotels are much more expensive in Makati or BGC areas. Your best bet is to look on Agoda or Booking and filter the results according to your needs.

I generally pay about $75-100 in Manila and $40-50 in Cebu for nice hotels, but of course you can go a lot higher.

pnwcyclist wrote:

It varies of course. Depends on the class of hotel and area. For example hotels are much more expensive in Makati or BGC areas. Your best bet is to look on Agoda or Booking and filter the results according to your needs.

I generally pay about $75-100 in Manila and $40-50 in Cebu for nice hotels, but of course you can go a lot higher.

Yes Agoda are in my experience of extensive travel in Asia an excellent choice and one I keep going back to. Singapore based and will usually match prices if found cheaper elsewhere. They have a bonus points system every time you book which can be redeemed easily on future reservations. Moreover if you have a fall out with the hotel Agoda will back you up (in my experience) all the way.

Tip: Never forget to check the hotel website rates or email the hotel directly. The online booking agencies can take a cut of up to 30% commission.