Mandatory 10-day Quarantine cost

Hello friends,

I'm arriving from a red list country. For the 10-day mandatory quarantine, what will be the cheap and best option

Look at the list of approved quarantine hotels and call them.  Or wait for someone who has stayed in one to comment.

Arun AK wrote:

Hello friends,

I'm arriving from a red list country. For the 10-day mandatory quarantine, what will be the cheap and best option

Also, check the Al hilal Facebook page They have mentioned starting from 125 BHD. They have a vast range of hotels.

https://www.facebook.com/AlHilalHospita … 259035638/

I actually was speaking to someone who has many workers coming in.  What they are doing (as they rent multiple flats for workers in the same building) is that they do a rental contract in the workers name, charge him 80 BD and then shift it back to the Company name later.   So the incoming worker can quarantine at that flat as it is in his own name.  It is a bit of a grey area but I guess they do it with the logic that they are providing accommodation anyway, the person should be able to stay there but can't as it is not in their name.

So I am not sure if other landlords are offering such solutions for a lower cost set up but you can check.  Right now, the quarantine hotel costs have pushed up as a lot of the lower cost hotels are already occupied.