Looking for a job

Hi,everyone I'am newbe here i am looking for a job like  house keeping and many more and also willing to be trained
I'm from Philippines

Hello jacquemine,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please consider submitting your CV in the dedicated Jobs in Italy section. By listing down your qualifications and previous work experience there, you'll have better chances of attracting job offers.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi Jacquemine! Taga saan ka dito sa italy?

Melanie922 wrote:

Hi Jacquemine! Taga saan ka dito sa italy?

Hello, I'm looking for a job here, even as a nanny or housekeeping. thank you

@ mildredcutamora03 :

Diksha wrote:

Hello jacquemine,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please consider submitting your CV in the dedicated Jobs in Italy section. By listing down your qualifications and previous work experience there, you'll have better chances of attracting job offers.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Please am looking for a job as a gardener or any job at all.

Hi Edigin,

Are you in Italy?

hii my name ia pumal bhorosah and am from mauritius am search a job in hotel in italy as a waiter
For those seeking work.

Read post#6.

Be aware that employers will always choose EU citizens as it is quicker, cheaper and with no visa hassles.
@mimimajid8768

Place you CV in the jobs section top of this page as Diksha mentioned in her post.

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a job as a housekeeping or fruit picking or any Job and I'm willing ti be trained . pls give me  an idea how to apply job in italy, i am now living here in Philippines..

Hello joanarteche,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can have a look at the Living in Italy guide for expats. Information regarding employment in Italy is available there.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Diksha  Thank you for your post iam Rajashekar iam looking for a job

I have experience in Hotal filed and as a office Assistant I hope you will help me

Thankyou..

@Rajashekar Potthuganti

Welcome to the forum.

This forum is not an employment agency.

To find a job go online and search for one. Check out the jobs section at the top of this page.

Yoginee has given you a good link regarding employment in Italy.

@stumpy aw thank u

Closed