Passport details update

Hi, anyone pls guide me. I got my renewed passport. We have applied for passport details updation online. Any idea how many days it will take to approve the application. I am in hurry as I have to travel immediately.

Not sure what you mean by online updation, usually when we renew our passport we hand over our passport to our PRO who will visit LMRA and get the visa sticker stamped on the new passports. But just FYI this process is taking a while because of the COVID situation, we have also heard that if there is an emergency people have taken both the passports to prove the visa and in some cases they even got the visa sticker stamped at the immigration counter at the airport.

T&R

I got my new passport. .My company PRO said inorder to stamp the visa first the new passport details need to be updated in the system.( not aware which system). Once the new passport details updated I can get the RP sticker from the airport immigration. So I think there is option to update the passport details online from NPRA website. Which my PRO said he did it online. In this case just wanted to know how many days it will take to update the details. Will this be done immediately.

https://services.lmra.bh/expatportal/
This is the which expats can use to verify records, however it seems to be that the link is under maintenance.
You could try this link https://lmra.bh/portal/en/express_services and put in your new passport details, if the records show up then definitely they are updated, if not am not really sure how long it takes, I am sure if anyone has information on this they would reply. 

Good luck!
T&R

Thank you for the information. Will try it.

Thank you. My company got the details updated. Now I can stamp the visa at the airport on.my new passport.

@Idamlr  can you give me link of passport updat

@Idamlr can you give me link of updat my new passport

I like Bahrain

Hello COMILLA TRAVEL,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2021.

The chances of your getting any responses here are very low.

Regards,

Cheryl

Expat.com team