Finding and contacting my friend

Greetings everyone !
     I live in Tamilnadu, India .I lost contact with my friend .I would like to contact him as soon as possible.He lives in Strömstad and works in Volvo trucks .He goes by the names Jeyabalan ,Jeyb and balan .His mobile numbers are not reachable .How do i contact him ? Please help .Thank you.

Hello, Since it is a foreign name it is very easy for you to find the person so the tools you need to do it you find in this reply  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 06#5194262 Cheers!

Hey , Thanks for the details .Still i couldn't find anything relatable .Thanks still.

If you read correctly you will find six websites in three clicks, and with help of those sites you would be able to find most of the population in Sweden, however "Jeyabalan" gave two search results one in Stockholm and another in Gothenburg.

Can you please name the website ?

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks , but neither

Hello , neither are him. I have his mobile number ,but he is not online since last friday .I just want to know if he is safe and where at the moment .Can somebody or some app help me locate him ?

Call him, drop sms or voicemail. Perhaps he just doesn't want to connect or he is busy with his life. Hope for the best!

Thanks ..