Chiang mai by car

Hi, I would like to go to Chiang mai by car from Bangkok the 25 July.I will rent a car at the airport.
Is it possible ?
Do you know What documents I will need for this trip?
Thank you .

Forget about going anywhere from a deep red province. If you succeed to get to Chiang Mai, you'll have to quarantine 14 days.

I will try to come back in Chiang mai.
If I can make my quarantine at home it's not so bad.
My be I will take a taxi.
I will check out ASQ hotel the 25 if I stay in Bkk I will need new RTPCR test and if I wait I will have a quarantine to. It is difficult to know what to do.
Thank you for your answer and stay safe 🙏

Take a taxi from BKK to CM? No taxi will be allowed to leave BKK without documents showing the trip is essential/necessary. Don't forget that BKK and surrounding provinces are in total lockdown. Inter-provincial buses and domestic air-travel from deep red zones are banned.

Good morning.
If I can go buy car I can take a flight the 4 August but now I am ok with my PCR test in my quarantine in ASQ hotel. If I stay 10 days more in normal hotel do you know if I will need new test and new documents for leave Bangkok by plane?
Thank you 🙏

As long as BKK is a deep red zone,there won't be any domestic flights. This is until further notice. No one knows how long before the number of cases goes down and everything is back to normal.

The problem is not whether you drive or a taxi drives, it's that the police have checkpoints setup to stop vehicles leaving Bangkok going to anywhere else, except maybe some surrounding provinces. Therefore, it would be very low chance that a car or taxi could make it from Bangkok to Chiang-mai without police stopping it and forcing it to go back to Bangkok.

I think you should look into this situation more before you make the trip.

Wow!!
The new life is not easy!!
Thank you 🙏

Don't you read news online? You can read The Nation and Bangkok Post in English. Every new requirement/restriction during the pandemic pops up there. Even Chiang Mai has local news online.