Stateless immigrant

Hi, me and wife both are stateless persons who arrived to Sweden in 2015, we applied for Asylum but in 2019 our application was refused with deportation order to United Arab Emirates, which is not possible and cannot be carried out, and since then we are stuck in Limbo.

As you know, Migrationsverket took everything from us, including all rights to work or and financial help and support, and they left us with less than the basic needs for a human to live.

regarding the financial issue, we are actually cooperating with them since day 1, as we went to the first meeting and signed papers to cooperate, they denied for me and my wife any financial assistant even after cooperating with them, and we are still in contact with Migrationsverket, we are considered not cooperative when we flee and cut all contact with Migrationsverket and refuse to enforce the decision, and this didn't happen.

This deportation is almost impossible to carry out as we are stateless, but unfortunately Migrationsverket insist that we can go back.

So this is the reason I am trying to reach anyone to help us, as we gave up trying to convince Migrationsverket to consider our application, they are not willing to help at all until deportation happens, and this is inhuman way to do things by taking out every basic need to live from someone for infinite time, as they don't care how you live or where, which is not acceptable, because they know that we cannot be deported, and If they can they would detain and deport us by force, which they cannot do anyways, also they demand from us to find work in United Arab Emirates, so we can have a sponsor to go back.

We have no one to support us, I tried with almost every organization around me, non can help, so I did contact the Kommun, and they also are out of options and they tried to personally help by suggesting some contacts, but non could help.

sorry for the long story, I understand that this is a way to push people to leave the country and apply pressure on them to move, but this is not always right as my situation is different and they know it, so for mean time I am looking for any help I can get from anyone, as my financial situation is literally zero, and we only need to cover the basic needs to live only, nothing more or less.

Thanks.

Black1ce wrote:

and they left us with less than the basic needs for a human to live.

Hello, The rule is to provide you least, a proper residence (access to one bed per person and a toilet with hot water and toiletries inclusive feminine hygiene items) with heating in the wintertime and also a snow cleared entrance to your residence. Food, (and medical care if needed). Do you mean that you and your wife do not get these basic needs?

Unfortunately there are approximately more than 150000 people in EU with same status as you and ca 30000 of them are in Sweden. Therefore there is a certain system and regulations to follow how to take care of them in the meantime of deportation process.

we dont get any at all, zero support as said, because we used to live with relative family house, and we still live there, but the relative family are unable to support us anymore, we can still live with them, but thats all about it.

But anyways when you are deported and specially without children you lose everything, most people dont wait and leave the country because they can or forced to leave.

for us we have no options as no country will take us.

Even though you already had shown migrationsverket that you had a place to live you still have the ability (and a right) to renegotiate with them concerning your living situation until the deportation take place.

(And there are few steps to appeal a denial. You know if you got your deportation decision within less than three weeks you still can make an appeal.)

In any case you may can contact this organisation https://www.refugeeswelcomestockholm.se/about-us/

All the best!

I mentioned that the decision took place in 2019 and all appeals was refused, we cannot appeal anymore, I sent them many letters after that, all with refusal to reconsider and they ignore whatever I mention about my situation and goes that there is nothing new in my situation that can change the decision.

I tried everything you can imagine, all refused, I also called many lawyers and they told me in my situation a lawyer can do nothing.

I even told them to give me at least a temporary residency so we can manage our life or work or anything, but no.

I did contact this organization before and many many others, they could not help, or send me to a lawyer that explain the rules and situation and then goes that lawyers cannot do anything because there is no appeals and this is a final decision from the higher court, unless the Migrationsverket change the decision.

But thank you very much for your reply and suggestions.