Lost phone/small favor

Dear Expat Community,

I lost my phone two days ago :( do you have any advice if I could report it to the police and if yes which office?

Anyone has maybe at home an old spare phone that is not used and could borrow me for a month or so? I really need it to keep in touch with my family and for work but cannot afford it currently.

Thanks a lot and have nice evening!

Have you pinned down exactly where you might of lost your phone?
If on the BKK they have a lost and found dept.
Our very old style pre-paid cell phone was "lost" or rather lifted at a farmers market about 5 weeks ago.
We have gone back to the same market and looked at the phones people are selling second hand.
Just to catch them red handed trying to resell our worthless old phone.
For sure someone with sticky fingers unzipped the side pocket of a shopping bag my husband had slung over his shoulder.
These people are really good at it, had to be an old women because that's about the only people that were around us.
You could report it t then police but I hate to say it, that's low on their priority list.
Have to move on.I have no idea what station to report it but logic to me would be either near your address or a main station close to where you believe you lost the phone.
We never usually carry a phone with us but I was waiting for a call from my doctor.
You should go into your phone provider and let them know your phone is missing. They will give you back any time left on your phone if possible and lock the phone so whoever has it can't use it.
We did that, just paid 5,000 forints for a new sims card to use in another phone.
If you aren't able to buy a new phone right now, why not purchase a used one and put in a new sims card and do a pay has you go until you can purchase a better phone? Just an idea, at least your family can call if needed.
More the likely your phone was resold for a few forints.
Have you tried ringing your number? Maybe a decent person found it and will return it to you.