I want move to the island

I am a doctor specialized in radiology. I am 55 years old and I want to live on the island with my wife and my mother-in-law. I do not know english. in what way can I migrate? I'm from Costa Rica

Very Simple. Divorce your wife and marry a local mauritian.

Or be like a local famous mauritian who has 3 wives. You will get citizenship automatically.

Hello u can migrate here in Mauritius if you come as an investor here who wants to buy properties and work here as a doctor in radiology or simply stay here to relocate.  u should learn to speak English and French fluently as this will help u a lot and prevent yrself from switching from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.

That option to marry a local Mauritian is not legal as you would be taking risks unnecessarily. had u divorced yr wife it would have been different.

HAPPY GIRL20 wrote:

Hello u can migrate here in Mauritius if you come as an investor here who wants to buy properties and work here as a doctor in radiology or simply stay here to relocate.  u should learn to speak English and French fluently as this will help u a lot and prevent yrself from switching from Spanish to English and English to Spanish.

That option to marry a local Mauritian is not legal as you would be taking risks unnecessarily. had u divorced yr wife it would have been different.

So in other words you have just said what I said but in a mumble jumble. As above either convert and have 3 wives legally, or divorce your wife and marry a local girl. Both legal in Mauritius as per a top lawyer.

I am a local here and just trying to help. it's entirely yr choice to follow what a top lawyer told you. I am not aware if it's legal to have 3 wives in Mauritius because the law is always changing whether for those who are civilly married and then legally separated, for those who got married 'nikah' (Islamic religious marriage with civil marriage included in it as per Muslim personal law) and cohabiting partners.

I have explained it in a better way.

best for u though to get more and clearer info from that top lawyer who advised you.

Hello

you can come here as an investor and incest n work here.

the option to marry a local and divorce yr wife is something quite complicated if you DNT know understand speak English language. best to learn English n french languages too as languages barriers could be a problem for you. if you wish to stay here it's not compulsory to divorce yr wife to relocate here. some people do that as it's a short cut way of doing things.

Also the law for civil marriage nikah (Islamic religious marriage with civil marriage for registered nikah) and cohabitation do not stay same all the time.

so if you know any top lawyer get yr info first which will not cause any confusions and misunderstandings in yr mind.

I'm just trying to help. nothing more.

HAPPY GIRL20 wrote:

Hello

you can come here as an investor and incest n work here.

the option to marry a local and divorce yr wife is something quite complicated if you DNT know understand speak English language. best to learn English n french languages too as languages barriers could be a problem for you. if you wish to stay here it's not compulsory to divorce yr wife to relocate here. some people do that as it's a short cut way of doing things.

Also the law for civil marriage nikah (Islamic religious marriage with civil marriage for registered nikah) and cohabitation do not stay same all the time.

so if you know any top lawyer get yr info first which will not cause any confusions and misunderstandings in yr mind.

I'm just trying to help. nothing more.

INVEST not INCEST.
Both have different meanings.

Hi you can come as investor or obtain a permit through EDB, follow the guidelines - https://www.edbmauritius.org/