Driving license suspended

hello

please need to find solution for suspended driving license in saudi arabia,

validity is valid but status is suspended,  not expired

My driving license his suspended

saadkhan187764 wrote:

My driving license his suspended

If you incur the 24 points violation for the fourth time, your KSA driving license will be revoked permanently.

Is this your first suspension? If not. how many months your suspension.

How will he know for how long suspended

saadkhan187764 wrote:

How will he know for how long suspended

You will received SMS from MOI-MOROOR stating that your KSA driver license is withdrawn permanently. For how long? Nobody here in the forum can answer you that. The driver can do that and know how many times he violates the KSA traffic law. Do the math, and find out in the shared link whether or not your driving is suspended temporarily or revoked forever. Here is the link: MOI - Traffic Points System Regulation

If it is suspended without any reason then contact me on 05***
My driving  licence suspended.please need to find solution for suspended driving license in saudi arabia,pls any body help and call me 055-***.
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Guest795984126 hi do you know how to cancel the suspension

Hello Ramiii,

This member is no longer on the website.

I hope someone else will guide you.

All the best,

Bhavna

@liakat ali72 contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Ramiiii contact me on whatsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello Rameezraja72,

If you have any info, please post them on the forum itself for the benefit of all members.

Thank you,

Bhavna

@liakat ali72 whatsapp me ***

Moderated by Mickael last year

My driving  licence suspended.please need to find solution for suspended driving license in saudi arabia,pls any body help

hello

please need to find solution for suspended driving license in saudi arabia,

validity is valid but status is suspended,  not expired

If the license is suspended without any mentioned reason, how i know the reasons and what is the solution for that.

@Anis2005 how possible pls I need help

@RedTrumpet no

I want renew my driving licence.but problem is revoked showing in computer.how can make drawing licence