Assisted Suicide

I do not live in Belgium but have read that it was becoming increasingly more lenient towards physician assisted suicide. I do not know the current laws on this subject.   I suffer from severe depression and early onset of dementia.  I don't enjoy doing things anymore.  I'm in constant mental agony.  I have to force myself to eat because I never have an appetite.  I am exploring the option of finding a sympathetic doctor willing to examine me and consider what I want.  Can anyone give me helpful information?  Thank you

What if you found a physician who would just take away the feeling and make you feel better? I LL talk to Him on your behalf.

Thank you very much for your kind response.  That is not what I am looking for.  I'm already slipping away and while I have the capacity to make a lucid decision I want to die.

HI ARE YOU OK?

Hello
this might help you in in finding your answers:
https://associatie.kuleuven.be/p/flande … anasia.pdf

It's sad indeed.  This feeling is familiar.  I hope you get help soon. All the best.

Your not alone. I'm married to a man with anger issues.
He talks to me the way he wants he doesn't care about me no attention even when am not feeling well he doesn't care. He disrespect me in public and very controlling.  He wants things to go his own way. We got married a month ago when I thought he will change. Its like he's even getting worse.  We rarely sit down and talk or have a normal conversation we can't laugh togather or discuss the future.  He is so cold that he can see me dying and watch without moving an inch to help. I have asma and whenever we have a problem he put his frustrations on me he gets mad at me and blame me for things that does not even involve me. 

I show my care my love  to him even though I keep getting mistreated.  I need help or just an advice he's a belgian am a kenyan and currently we are in kenya.

:)

To the depressed friends:

I have been feeling "depressed" most my life, unable to snap out of my usual self, making myself and others miserable., wasting so precious time.

In fact it is the stupid mind that interprets everything as "feeling depressed", dictates all the time what we should or should not do or feel, even decisions about wiping out our existence! How freaky!

Snap out of the stupid mind, tell it to shut up, do it Now, and do not repeat in your head how depressed you are.
Just sit still, and feel whatever is there to be felt. If you can't be happy or enjoy anything at the moment,it IS OK. Why do you have to suffer about it? 
Because people and your mind says you should feel this and that, you should enjoy this and that, etc.. .. 
Shut these voices and be where you are! experience what living is like WITHOUT expectations. Live in the now, the moment!

You will see that there is no reason to suicide then. Experience 3xisyence, not centered on you. Look at the world, the trees, the sky, kthe animals around you. Try to see the world through their eyes. They LIVE, they experience the world.

Dementia is a state of being, it is a transition, don't desperately cling to what "should be". If you center on what you are St the moment, shutting up the mind, uou may find out that dementia won't be there anymore as a condition. BE OPEN TO WHO YOU ARE.

Suicide thoughts is such a dirty game of the mind, it is criminal to endorse these with assisted suicide regulatiins, with such easiness!

To the woman married to the insensitive angry  male:
I couldn't agree more with Mary!

Stop expecting him to change, handle your own life and get the life and love you deserve.
Don't focus on him but on  YOU
and believe that you deserve SO MUCH BETTER!