Private Charter to Portugal from Canada with Animals

Hi All,

I am in Canada (Montreal) and looking into anyone wanting to share a small private jet to Lisbon, with or without animals.

The reason for embarking on this quest, is as a result of another forum on Facebook. I will be returning to Portugal with my dog in September or October. When I looked into the cost, restrictions, etc. of bringing her with me, it was prohibitively expensive.. $6000 just for my pup!

So, if there are any others interested in looking into a private charter allowing domestic pets, please get in touch with me. Or, I can give you the FB page, where there is a growing community traveling with pets!

Can you make a stop in Palm Springs to pickup us and our 2 French bulldog?  We just bought a place in Lisbon abs may be interested in this option in the near future.

That would be going in the wrong direction. I'm on the East Coast.

Griffin- you could start the flight in Los Angeles and then head towards Lori's location, picking up others along the Route. Obviously, depending on the cost.

Hi! I am curious as to the cost to fly from Quebec to Portugal. We have flown back and forth with our dogs, from Vancouver, but have paid only 150.00 euros per dog. Which airline did you ask? Also, my husband checked flights for a private plane but it was about 100,000 euros from Lisbon to Vancouver- crazy right? Hopefully you find a cheaper way to get you both here. Let us know if you need help- my husband owns a travel company. Xx