Pregnancy and temporary study permit for international student

Hi 👋 , I want to know about how if medical assurance covers international student who is pregnant and at which level it covers the depense.
And if the baby bears will he get the Canadian status?
Could I get job with the pregnancy?

Hello, I do not know what it's international insurance cover. Verify via your insurance company. One thing I know,  here in Canada doctor take care about anyone when it about medical problem.  Yes everyone who born in Canada has the citizenship.

Good luck

A student on an international study visa is covered under provincial healthcare in most provinces and territories. The child would automatically become a Canadian citizen but the parent would not. The child at the age of 18 can sponsor the parent to become a Permanent Resident or the parent while on international study visa can apply for permanent residency status. If the mother chooses to marry a Canadian citizen, the father or other person (can be female or transgender) can also sponsor the mother to become a permanent resident.
The child born in Canada will automatically have all rights and protections given to them automatically granted to them under the law.
If you are a woman and you wish to remain in Canada, it's better to get married first then have kids because under the sponsorship program you get certain benefits. You could be denied those benefits under a work visa or student visa.
It's tricky too because it's become known certain government agencies will try to seize children born in Canada under foreign national status and abduct them outright. Under the application processes you don't actually have a lot of rights.

1) Develop a solid trustworthy relationship with a Canadian citizen

2) Get legally married in Canada

3) Go through the sponsorship process and do everything legitimately.

It's a really scary process and it's really hard. It can be really costly and if you do it wrong you can lose a lot.
Just remember that corruption is everywhere and Canada is no exception.  It's always best to stay to the high road and keep everything legal and transparent.
Immigration lawyers are usually the best way to go. Immigration consultants look really sketchy and hold no legal status despite the titles and sometimes they have limited legal application status. Just go with a reputable lawyer and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Thank you for responding me.

Thank you for all the advices.