Spass Rejection

Hi! I'm here again 🤣

My SPASS was applied last May 27, 2021 but got rejected last June 2, 2021 because our HR forgot to attached the company License. She said she submit at appeal today June 3, 2021?.

My question is, 1) how long will it take reflect on the EP online status? Because now it's still showing rejected.. and 2) how long would it take for an appeal to get approved? Thank you 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Hello,

It will still show as "rejected" even when your HR has submitted the appeal. The status will only changed once it has been "approved".

Appeal submissions don't result in a status change, while a final decision does- it will show approved, once it is approved. Or stay rejected if the appeal gets rejected.

Appeals don't usually take long, average is 2-3 weeks utmost.

Thank you for the information 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank youu 🙏🏼☺️

Is your application for S pass, renewal or new application?

Mine was previously also Epass. And applied for new EPass application from other company.

It's new application :)

Yes new application from new consultancy for new client.

Hi Alyxxai, can you keep us updated please ? I'm in similare situation.

Thank you so much

Hello,

I'll update on this trend when i got an approval :) Let's hope for the best!

Good day to all! Just want to update on my Spass rejection status.

Reappeal : June 3, 2021
Approved: June 16, 2021

Exactly 2 weeks :) I'm hoping the best for everyone 🙏🏼☺️

Hi, congratulation for your pass, really happy for you.
I have one question left, were you already in Singapore while you applied again ?

Thank you

Congrats :)

Alyxxai wrote:

Good day to all! Just want to update on my Spass rejection status.

Reappeal : June 3, 2021
Approved: June 16, 2021

Exactly 2 weeks :) I'm hoping the best for everyone 🙏🏼☺️

Congrats! Alyxxai 😇

Congrats and happy to hear the good news Alyxxai🤗 Hope my appeal also will have the same positive outcome🙏

Yes I never left singapore :)  I've been working here for 2 years so this is not my first SPASS application.

Hoping the best for you!