School Question

Hello. My daughter will be 13 when we move to Portugal. As an American, I think she will have a hard time integrating into public schools, but I'm wondering if she would be okay in a British school or if that transition would be too hard at that point. Please let me know what you think, especially if you have made the transition with a child roughly the same age.

We are open to living anywhere in Portugal, the country is beautiful and weather isn't a problem for us. Are there any good international schools that are less that 12,000 Euros per year that you can recommend where an American 13 year old can integrate easily?

Thank you!

Hi Avila365, Welcome :)

I hope there is any member here who will help you to answer your questions. In the next few days, I will also post a new topic about education in Portugal.

Kind Regards

I am living in the United States (New Jersey to be exact) and am planning on moving to Portugal in the near future as well!  I have an 18 month old daughter and was wondering the same thing.  She will be a little older when we do move, but hoping to get an idea now of what to expect.

Hello
Check out the Nobel International School in Algarve (Lagoa). My daughter is starting there in September. It has a great reputation and is from age 5-18. There's also Eupheus International School but I don't know much about that.