Help for expats in Italy

Hi everyone,

I'm Antonio from Italy, Bologna. I've lived several years in Europe,
the UK and the USA and can provide help for dealing with italian burocracy
for anyone who needs it. If you have any specific problem with codice fiscale,
tessera sanitaria, whatsoever, please drop me a line.

Thanks
Antonio

no. i am retired.

What do you mean ?

no. i am retired.

sorry, not meant for you.
i don't need your assistance. i have a brilliant consultant specializing in Jure Sanguinis who helped me with my citizenship, and an a great attorney who is also helping. i only want to know if there is a way to get a covid-19 vaccination as my tessera has not yet arrived. thank you, and good luck.

I did not get Rad

Welcome I have a problem with them

I want to emigrate to Italy and work there please brother help me

Bonjour ,je cherche un travail en Europe pour moi et pour mon marie nous avons plusieures qualifications ,je cherche de me déménage moi et ma petite famille pour pouvoir aider mon fils qui tient une maladie rare.
Si vous pouvez m'aider je serais trés reconnaissante .
Merci.

@serraer

Please lower your caps lock  when posting. Thank you.

Hello and greeting. I found this job on one of the Facebook page and i think that i have enough expérience to work with you. I leave my number and my CV i wait for you  response.
Thank you in advance

Hello, thanks and appreciation. First of all, my name is Yahya. I am 28 years old. I am single. I have experience in the field of electricity, electronic devices, and blacksmithing. I am looking for a job so that I can be myself.

You can request it even if you don't have tessera sanitaria. Procedure changes according to region where you are living.