Apps for delivery in Bahrain that dont suck

Anyone have recommendations for delivery apps in Bahrain?  It would be nice to have a reference for others to use when getting settled in here.  I'll start with the only two that I recommend, but I know that the Lulu app is pretty terrible. Has anyone tried the Alibaba app?  Looks a bit sketch but those prices and selection are incredible.

1. Talabat (the gold standard here it seems)

2. Carriage (its owned by Talabat)

For food, Talabat seems to be better than most.   I stopped using Carriage as restaurant selection was limited and it was more of a pain than Talabat.

Lulu and all associated type apps are crap.  Forget about them.   Instashop is much better.   For Laundry, try Justclean.

Instahop is better for groceries. Sometimes, they have draw prizes too!  I use carrefour app as well. Definitely talabat for food.

Never heard of Instashop thanks for the recommendation!

1. Talabat

2. Carriage

3. JustClean

4. Instashop

5. Carrefour

Also you can add:

BMMIShops - Alcohol
Careem - Taxi
Wanasatime / Cinepolis - for movie bookings whenever it opens properly

Government services:
Tawasul - For complaints
etraffic - Driving license and registration renewals, payment of fines, causeway insurance etc
EWA - Payment of electricity bills etc
BFC Bahrain - For money transfer without needing to go to an exchange

Skiplino too!
I'll try the BMMI..

I've heard of the Skiplino thing from this forum and never heard of it otherwise.  Such a helpful app to have since appointments through the government websites are about impossible to obtain.

1. Talabat (food, grocery, pharmacy delivery)

2. Carriage (food delivery)

3. JustClean (laundry)

4. Instashop (hypermarket items)

5. Carrefour (groceries)

6. BMMIShops (booze delivery)

7. Careem (taxi and delivery of goods)

8. JustMop (housecleaning)

9. Wanasatime/Cinepolis (movie bookings)

For Government services:

1. Tawasul (for complaints)

2. etraffic (driving license/registration renewals, payment of fines, causeway insurance etc.)

3. EWA (payment of electricity bills etc.)

4. Skiplino (appointment booking for government facilities)
BFC Bahrain - For money transfer without needing to go to an exchange